8 - Slimy Snape

-second person (y/n pov)-

An angelic light peeked through the curtains surrounding your four-poster bed, birds joyfully chirped from outside and slowly, yet surely, you woke up from your sleep.

"I wish it was still summer.." you mumbled, throwing your legs off of the bed and beginning to get organised for the day.

"Y/n, I'm still savouring these last five minutes I have left of sleep, be quiet," Alicia muttered from inside her enclosed bed. Alicia Spinnet, one of your best girlfriends since first year. She often matched your energy, whether it be having fun or taking things extremely seriously. The both of you also joined the Quidditch team in your second year as chasers and bonded over that very much.

"Right, right," you chuckled, starting to pull your uniform on.

Although there was still no sound coming from Angelina, which was especially strange as she would normally be the one practically dragging you and Alicia from your beds to get up and get ready. But after fifteen minutes, you had decided it was time to wake the girls up from bed so they wouldn't be late for breakfast or class. You quietly tiptoed over to Angelina's bed, knowing she would be the easiest out of the two to wake up. You drew back the curtains, revealing Angelina snoring quietly and with very messy hair.

"You gonna wake up any time soon?" you asked, plopping yourself on her bed and poking her cheek.

"Yup..yeah, I'm up..." Angelina replied groggily.

"Good, can you wake up Alicia?" you grinned, hopping off the bed and grabbing your bag, "She's a bit scary in the morning."

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Angelina assumed, raising her eyebrows.

"Not really." you snickered, leaving the dorm and heading to the common room.

.....

As you entered the hall, you saw the three boys sitting with their heads close together and this was never a good sign. You took this as if they were plotting a prank and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I don't know what to do though.." Fred shook his head miserably.

"We're trying to tell you what to do now!" George exclaimed, reaching his hand across the table and shoving Fred's shoulder.

"Bit early in the morning for shoving people about, don't you think boys?" you said, deciding it was time to join them.

"Depends," said Lee.

"What's got you'se all secretive?" you pondered, sitting down beside Fred.

"Oh- er, no one," said Fred with wide eyes and a worried complexion.

"You mean 'nothing'?" said George an exasperated look on his face.

"Yeah, that."

"Uh huh," you said sceptically.

"Here's our timetable," said Lee, trying to diffuse what had just happened and handing you a piece of parchment, "McGonagall gave them to us before you came in."

"Herbology first two periods? That'll be handy," you said, thoroughly examining your timetable.

"Yeah, but then look at the rest of the bloody day-" Fred muttered, reaching to the timetable in your hands and pointing to the following few classes, "Three periods of Potions, two periods of Transfiguration and last two are Charms."

"Godric, I forgot about Snape.." you mumbled, rolling your eyes, "Aside from him, has anyone heard from-"

You were harshly interrupted by a large racket coming from Draco Malfoy at the Slytherin table as Harry, Ron and Hermione walked into the hall.