"Im Bill, Bill Kaulitz"

[Btw some pages will be in Iris's pov and some in mine]

*Max's pov*

*Backstory*

So me and Iris have been friends for years, and we recently wanted to move to a new place, we decided to move to Tokyo, mainly because Iris was begging me to move here. So we saved up and moved here.

*Current time*

Me and Iris just got to our apartment and are picking our rooms. I found my room and put all my bags down on my bed. I start getting settled in. Later on Iris comes into my room and asks if I want to see a race with her I say yes because I've always loved watching cars race then she asks "What are you gonna wear?" I look at her and say "I dont know what should I wear?" She replied with "something showy but casual" I nod then find my outfit and got ready my outfit includes a black leather skirt with a white shirt and a leather jacket I top it off with my black platform boots and some jewlrey. A while later I hear a knock on my door and Iris asks if im ready because the ubers here I tell her yeah. I leave my room and see shes wearing a very short crop top and a miniskirt. Damn how is that casual? We leave the house and get into the uber. When we get there we see cars speeding around the track. We join the small crowd then start cheering and stuff. When the race ends because the black car won I start talking to Iris and I see a tall man [compared to Iris because shes short] standing next to her I look at him then when Iris noticed she...hugged him? We go back to talking while the man is still there and im still confused but I pay little attention to it, until I feel someone hovering over me I turn around to see a man that looks identical to the man with Iris I turn back around look at Iris and she mouths "I'll tell you later" so I ignore it.
A few seconds later I turn back around to be faced with the same emo dude thats a little bit taller than me and he has a Mohawke and hes smirking. I ask "do you need something" he raises an eyebrow and says "Well I wanted to ask you if you would like to join me for the next race" he has a strong german accent but I pay little attention to it. I get exicited and say "Absolutely, when" he smiles and says "Right now" I smile back and agree I asked what his name was and he says "Im Bill, Bill Kaulitz" then he leads me to his car. I get in Bills car and put my seatbelt on I look out the window and see Iris getting into the other mans car. I turn to see Bill looking at me I smile, he smiles back. I hear the whistle alerting them to drive and Bill steps on he gas pedal really fucking hard and I start laughing and smiling and Bill puts his hand on my thigh. Ew. I slap his hand off my thigh. He gives me a quick glance then continues to drive. Well now I feel bad so thats lovely. He wins the race and hes smiling like a maniac. Once we get out of the car he runs over and hugs me I look over and see Iris just looking at us hugging. I found it wierd but I shrugged it off. He pulls out of the hug and says "Your like a good luck charm" I smile and I look over and see Iris sitting on the sides I look at her confused and she motions for me to leave it. Bill offers to take me to a bar and I agree as long as I can take Iris and he says ok. I run over to Iris and tell her that we're going to a bar she says ok. Bill offers to drive us and we agree. I get in the front seat and Iris gets in the back. We drive for about 15 minuets then once we reach the bar I notice that the dark red car that was at the race was there too. We go inside the bar and we order our drinks. After about an hour of being there me and Bill are already drunk as fuck and Iris is sitting there watching me and bill talk and laugh. I look over and shes gone so me and Bill try to find her then we walk outside still trying to find her and we hear someone yelling, we walk over to where we hear the yelling and we see Iris being yelled at by the man that Bill said was his twin brother, Tom. Me and Bill sit there watching him yell at Iris until I saw Tom hit Iris. What the fuck? Did he just fucking hit Iris?