"Wait where the fuck is Bill?"

*Iris's pov*

When we get to the house no ones there except for Edith surprisingly. Vale says "Wanna try to leave again?" Max says "Sure I mean they dont really do anything once they get us back." Except when I crashed Toms car into a tree. I say "How though?" Max says "I have an idea." Then tells us her idea.

*Gustavs pov*

When we get back to the house Vale, Max, Iris and Edith are gone. Where'd they go now?

*Maxs pov*

Vale drops us off at a random place then while their driving off they say "Bye Bitches!" I say "Bye" once they're gone Iris says "Where the fuck are we?" I look around and say "Well were in a forest, thats obvious." Edith looks at me then at Iris and says "Is this the forest that you crashed Toms car in?" Iris shakes her head and says "No doesnt look like it, Max where the fuck did Vale take us?" I look around again then say "I have no fucking clue." I grab my phone and call Vale.

Valey

Hello-V

Where the fuck are we?-M

I dont know I just drove until I saw somewhere they wouldnt find you.-V

You dumbass come get us and take us somewhere we know please-M

Didnt they take Iris like the day you got here?-V

Something like that but still-M

Ok fine do you want me to drop you off at your apartment or something?-V

No I dont know just take us somewhere that isnt a fucking forest!-M

Ok im on my way back-V

Thanks Valey-M

Dont ever call me that again-V

Im gonna call you that again byee-M

End

I tell Iris and Edith that Vales coming back to get us. A couple minutes later I see Vales car get closer so we walk over to their car and get in. They ask "So where am I taking you?" I say "not a random forest thats for sure." They say "Fuck it im dropping you guys off at a mall." Edith says "Ok" We get to a mall and Vale says "Bye and im not coming back again." I say "Ok bye bitch" Once Vale leaves we all walk into the mall.

*Vales pov*

When I get back to the house Gustav walks up to me and says "Where are the pets?" I say "I dont know, why?" He say "Because their gone!' I say "Oh shit, Where'd you guys see them last?" He says "Last time me and Georg saw them they were going towards your car." I say "They weren't there when I got in my car though." He sighs and turns around he then says "Wait where the fuck is Bill?" Uh oh.

*Bills pov*

I wake up from being tazed but who tazed me? I dout Vale tazed me and I saw Max walk away with Iris so who the fuck tazed me? I look at my arm a notice a deep cut. Weird. I walk to my car and start driving back to the house.

*Maxs pov*

After we go into a couple stores Iris says "You guys remember we're like trying to get away from people right? Because the mall isnt the best spot to get away from people." I say "Can we act like normal people before they get us again?" Iris nods. Edith says "Hey be positive, you dont know their gonna get us again." I say "They always do, they'll find a way somehow." Then we continue walking around the mall for a while.

*Vales pov*

When Bill gets back he says "Wheres Max?" I say "Yeah so the pets left again." He sighs and say "Again?" I nod. I look at his arm and the cut I gave him. I say "Dude what happened to your arm?" He looks at his arm and says "I dont know." I nod then I say "So how are you gonna find them this time?" He smirks then explains how he has a tracker on Max's phone. Ew Weirdo much?