"Why is vale here?"

*Max's pov*

Me and Iris get bored and go upstairs. We go in a guest room that we found. we start talking for a while until Bill apears in the doorway. He grabs my wrist and drags me out of the room and takes me to his room. He lets go of my wrist and leaves. I hear people talking downstairs so I sneak down the stairs and hear, Vale? I go all the way down the stairs and see my cousin, Vale. They look at me and their eyes widened they walk up to me and say "Max?" I look at Bill "Why is Vale here?" He looks at me and says "You know Vale?" I say "Yeah their my cousin." Bills eyes widened. Vale says "Max what are you doing here?" I look back at Bill for him to answer. Bill sighs and says "She's my pet" Vale looks at Bill and says "Ew"

*Time skip 1 week*

*Max's pov*

Vale ended up joining the gang. Rude. Georg, Gustav, Tom and Bill were all going somewhere and Vale was staying at the house "Watching the pets" me and Iris were sitting in a room talking until Vale came in the room and said "Hey wanna get outta here for good" me and Iris look at each other then back at Vale. Iris said "Are you joking?" They shook their head. I yelled "Fuck yeah" Vale lets us leave and says "I'll text you later." Me and Iris run for a while after leaving.

*Vale's pov*

Shortly after Max and Iris escaped I heard the gang enter the house. I ran to the bathroom because thats what we decided would be my excuse. I left the bathroom and went down to where they all were. Bill looked at me and said "Where are they?" Good think I act well. I said "I dont know they were in the living room then I went to the bathroom." Bills face dropped and he said "They fucking left again" Tom said "They what?" After a while Bill said "I have an idea." Uh oh.

*Max's pov*

After a while I get a text from vale.

                           Valey

Meet me at the park by the house

Alright

End of conversation

*Max's pov*

Me and Iris start walking to the park. Once we get there I see the people I fear the most Bill and Tom Kaulitz. Great.

*Bill's pov*

Me and Tom see Max and Iris walk into the park. They see us. We walk towards them and I say "Have you guys not learned this yet? You cant leave." Max slowly starts backing away trying not to get noticed. I walk over to her and grab her wrist. The bitch fucking tazed me again!

*Max's pov*

I taze Bill once again. I take Iris's hand and we run but of course I forgot to taze Tom. Tom starts chasing after us and tackles Iris. I try to taze Tom but I accidentally taze Iris. Uh oh. Tom yells "What the fuck dude!" Bill gets up and tackles me and I taze him again. He falls to the floor and yells "STOP TAZING ME BITCH!" I yell back "THEN LEAVE US ALONE AND LET US GO ON WITH OUR LIVES!" He laughs and says "Yeah thats not going to happen." Just then Vale shows up out of nowhere and says "Can you guys stop fighting." Bill looks at Vale like he had 3 heads and says "Well if my pet would stop resisting then maybe we wouldn't be fighting." I say "Im not your fucking pet!" I look at Bill then at Vale. I had completely forgotten about Tom and Iris. Bill got up and snatched my tazer and said "Cant taze me now can you bitch?" I grab my other tazer from in my pocket and say "Yes i can" He looks at me and says "Damn how many tazers do you have?" I hear Tom laugh. Bill gets out his gun and says "Now what are you going to do?" I sigh and put my tazer back in my pocket he smirks and says "Alright lets go" then we start walking back to the house.