"Dont answer"

*Max's pov*

Its been about a week since we last tried to leave but Tom and Bill have been acting oddly nice. Today we were going to a park. So Me and Iris got dressed and did our makeup and stuff. Then walked over to where everyone else was. Bill complemented my outfit when we got to them.

Once we get to the park me and Iris start talking. I look over and see Tom and Bill being distracted by Georg and Gustav. I look at Iris and say "Now is our chance to leave, their distracted" She frowns and says "But they've been so nice since we last tried to leave" I give her a 'really' look and say "Iris they've kidnapped us, beaten us, and threatened us, and you want to stay because they've been nice for a week?" She nods. I say "Ok then what? We stay then they go back to beating and threatening us?" She says "Ok then, lets go" So we start running the opposite way that Tom and Bill are looking. We run for about 30 minuets. We decide to keep walking because of last time. Iris gets a notification on her phone. She looks at me with wide eyes and says "Tom just texted me" I look at her and say "What the fuck. What did he say" She looks back at her phone and says "He said 'Where the fuck are you guys" I look at her and say "Dont answer" she says "Uh oh" I look at her "What?!" She looks at me and replies "He's calling me" I repeat "Dont answer" She nods then my phone starts ringing and buzzing. I look at my phone then back at her and say "Great well Bills calling and texting me now" She says "Dont answer" I look at her and say "Oh really" We continue walking until we see a...cafe? In the middle of nowhere? Weird. We go inside the cafe and order coffee. We sit down until our coffee is brought to us. We talk while drinking our coffee. Then we walk out of the cafe and start walking again. We have no idea where we're going then we hear a car driving at a fast speed coming closer so we run back to the cafe and sit there for a minute until we see Bills car going past us. We start walking the other way then we find a familiar place. We start walking again but towards where it all started. We walk to the racing place then start walking towards our apartment. We get to our apartment and run inside. We frantically start packing. Once we finish, Iris calls the airport to see when the next flight to California was. She told me that they said the next flight was in 3 days. I sigh then say "We need stay at a hotel or something because they know where we live" She says "Fair point" Then leaves to her room to start packing again.

*Iris's pov*

I really didnt want to leave because they were being really nice but Max was right they were probably going to go back to what they do best, beating and threatening us. So I packed really slowly then I went to my closet to see Tom sitting there smirking. I scream. He walks over to me and says "you really thought you could leave?"

*Max's pov*

I finish packing then walk to the kitchen to grab everything we need from there. I turn the corner and see Bill sitting on the island smirking. He sees me and says "You honestly thought you could leave" I say "how did you find us we went the opposite way of your car?" He says "you thought we couldn't see you guys through the window in the cafe?" I say "yeah, probably not the best hiding place" Then I run and grab my taser of the charger so this time its charged. I look back and hes standing in the doorway. I point the taser at him and he says "oh thats so scary. Is it even charged?" I say "Yeah" he says "Sure" Then starts walking towards me. I taze him and he falls to the floor. Tom walks in with Iris's wrists in his hand and says "Really Bill?" Then Tom grabs a knife and points it at Iris. He says "Put the taser down or I'm gonna kill her" I put the taser in my pocket. He rolls his eyes and says "Put it down not in your pocket" Just then Bill gets up and tries to attack me but i taze him again and he yells "STOP FUCKING TAZING ME" I yell back "STOP FUCKING ATTACKING ME" He gets up and says "Ok if I stop attacking you will you stop tazing me?" I shake my head. He sighs and says "Why are you tazing me in the first place?" I look at him with a 'really' look and say "Well you kinda appeared in my Apartment unannounced then tried to kiddnap me again" He sighs again and says "Why did you leave in the first place?" I scoffed and said "oh maybe because you abused us and threatened us" he says "But we were being nice?" I say "You still abused us" He says "Ok well can you put the damn taser down?" I smile and say "Nope not a chance" He frowns then says "Well guess were gonna have to do this the hard way" He smirks then starts chasing me. While hes chasing me I start throwing anything I can at him and he yells "CAN YOU STOP FUCKING THROWING THINGS AT ME" I yell "Nope" While all this is happening Tom is sitting there laughing his ass off. Then when Bill stops chasing me I stop running but keep my distance from him. He says "Why wont you make this easy?" I say "uh because thats not what im gonna do". Wow he really though I was gonna make this easy.