"Is that my fucking gun?!"

*Maxs pov*

I go downstairs and find everyone gone except for the pets. I look around the whole house to make sure no one else is here. I grab a small bag and put some stuff in it. I go upstairs and into Bills room. I somehow find his gun just kinda laying in his nightstand so I put it in my bag just in case. I go to a park thats near my apartments and walk around there for a while. I walk to my apartments and sit there for a minute admiring the smashed window. I go inside and look at all the broken doors. I go inside my room and sit there for a while thinking of everything thats happen. I decide to go back before Iris wakes up and yells at me. Once I get there I see Quinn messing with something but her backs turned to me. I hear the tires of the gangs car in the driveway I go up behind Quinn and say "Whatcha doing there?" She quickly turns around. As shes turning around i hear a loud bang a look and feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. Thats when I see what was in her hand, Vales gun. I fall to my knees because of the horrid pain in my shoulder. She hunches down next to me. I barley hear her say "Im so so sorry it was an accident please forgive me!" I hear the gang run in and Gustav yelling "what the fuck was that?" Quinn gasps and throws Vales gun causing them to see the gun, dumbass. Vale yells "Is that my fucking gun?!" Then runs over to us, the rest of the gang following not far behind. I ignore vale yelling at quinn and start trying to stop my shoulder from bleeding. Bill walks over and says "Here im gonna take you to a hospital." I look at him like he has 3 heads. He looks confused and say "What?" I say "Bill kaulitz offering to take his pet to a hospital thats, odd." He rolls his eyes and says "Do you want me to take you to the fucking hospital or not?" I nod. He starts walking towards his car. I get up and attempt to walk but immediately fall over. He turns around and mumbles "Oh yeah" He then picks me up and starts walking to his car once again. He throws me into the back then hops in the drivers seat. As Bills about to dive away we hear another gunshot but Bill doesn't mind it and drives away. Once we get to a hospital Bill threatens everyone and I get treated quickly. Later on while im sitting in the hospital room Bill walks in and says "Vales gonna be here soon and oh try not to get kidnaped this time." He turns around and leaves. About 5 minuets later I hear vale and iris run in. Iris says "Are you ok?" I look up at her and say "Its not the first time I got shot but this time I didnt pass out so thats weird." We talk for a while before getting bored again. A couple hours later I decide to leave. I get in vales car and grab their key that I stole a couple days ago. Vale gets in the passenger side and says "Again really?" I grin and start diving away. I dive to the house and get dressed into nice clothes that I found then I walk back over to Vales car to wait for them. Once they finally get in, I start driving to a bar.