"How did you get that?"

*Maxs pov*

We walk around the mall for a while before we see some people hurrying away from something Iris says "Oh no whats happening?" Me and Edith shrug until I see a familiar person. Shit. I see Bill looking down at his phone then back up at people then shoving them out of his way. [A/N they have modern phones because why not :)] I get a text from Vale.

Valey

Drop ur phone and run

Alr

I place my phone down and start running Iris and Edith start running after me. We Make it outside and Iris hands me my phone. Shit. I say "Vale told me to drop my phone and run." She says "You should have told us that before you ran!" I say "Sorry!" I put my phone down once again and we run to Vales car and I grab Vales extra key, Edith says "How did you get that?" I say "easy, they trust me in their room alone." I hand Iris the key. We all get in the car. After a while Iris turns back to me and Edith and starts talking. Focus on where your going dude. We end up in a forest I dont know how but we did. If this bitch crashes the damn car into another tree because she wasnt paying attention im gonna smack her. Guess what this bitch does, she crashed the fucking car into a tree. I yell "Again really!?" She says "Oh my god Vales gonna kill me!" I say "You think? Your never diving us again!" She says "Ok lets go." We start walking. While were walking I smack Iris's arm she says "What was that for?" I say "I told myself that I would hit you if you crashed us again." We walk for a while before Iris's phone rings.

*Iris's pov*

After a while of walking my phone rings.

Hello?-I

Where are you guys?-V

Oh, hi Vale-I

Where is my car?-V

I dont know-I

Your horrible at lying, what did you do to my car?-V

Nothing!-I

Then Max takes my phone

Vale?-M

Where are you guys?-V

A place, how did you guys find where we were tho?-M

Bill has a tracker on your phone-V

Ew thats weird-M

I know, where is my car?-V

I dont know why?-M

Because its gone and your someone that would do that-V

Rude ok we did take your car-M

You wrecked it didnt you?-V

Maybe-M

Iris was driving wasn't she?-V

Possibly-M