"Well to late now."

*Iris's pov*

Once they pull out the guns I run to my room. I see Tom sitting on my bed. When the fuck did he come in here? I look at my opened window and make a run for it. I jump out of the window tom not that far after me but because im short as hell I sprain my ankle. I hear tom laugh. Bitch. He casually hops out my window and grabs me. He puts me over his shoulder. I swear if this bitch doesnt put me down.

*Maxs pov*

Bill jolts the gun at me so I get scared and accidentally shoot him in the arm. Oops. He yells "Bitch!" Bill shoots me in the arm multiple times. I yell "I only shot you once what the fuck is wrong with you!" He smirks and says "Well to late now" Vale walks in and says "What the fuck is going on?" Then sees my bleeding arm. They look at bill and say "Did you do that?" Bill looks at me then back at Vale and says "Yeah I did why the fuck does it matter to you?" Vale scoffs and says "Well maybe because shes my fucking cousin!" My arm wont stop fucking bleeding. Fuck. I feel lightheaded. I eventually pass out.

*Vales pov*

I see Max pass out. Fuck. I yell to bill "We need to get her to a fucking hospital!" He says "No." I look at him in disbelief "Fine then I will bitch." Then I pick her up and take her to my car. I get in my car with Cora. The whole way to the hospital Cora was talking shit about Max. Im gonna fucking kill her if she doesnt shut the fuck up.  We get to the hospital. I get out and run in Bill not far behind. Max immediately gets treated probably because Bill threatened the people working. Where the fuck is Tom and Iris?

*Iris's pov*

While im being carried I think about random stuff for a while then I remember I still haven't payed for his car for when I crashed it into a tree. We get to his car and he puts me in the passenger seat. He gets a text and we have to go to the hospital. What the fuck happened?

*Maxs pov*

I wake up to a bright ass light then i realize, im in a fucking hospital. I look around. I see Vale next to me. I say "How the fuck did I get here?" They look at me and say "Because bill shot you." I say "Yeah i know that dumbass, but like did you bring me here because I know damn well they dont care enough to take me to a hospital." They nod. Cora walks in and says "I scraped my knee earlier and you didnt care but she gets hurt and theres a little blood you care so much." This bitch. Vale rolls their eyes and says "Cora you scrapping your knee is nothing compared to getting shot multiple times." The bitch starts crying she says "Dont yell at me im so small." Eww. Vale says "Go away" she leaves. Good bitch leave.

*Iris's pov*

We get to the hospital and I find Maxs room. I see Max talking to Vale. I say "Heyy" she looks at me and says "What happened with you and Tom what did he do?" I say "Well he didnt do anything that put me in the fucking hospital what the fuck did Bill do?" She explains what happend. I say "What the fuck is wrong with him?!?" I hear someone say "I know right?" In a sarcastic tone I turn around and see Bill. Oh shit. I say "I didnt mean that." Bill says "Sure you didnt." He looks at Max and says "I need to talk to Max alone." I leave. Fuckk.