"What the fuck Bill?"

(TW)-abuse, mentions of knifes

*Maxs pov*

After me, Iris and vale get done baking we go upstairs to Vales room and we start talking. After a while Bill walks in and says "Max can you come here?" I say yeah and follow him to the room. He sits on his bed. I do the same. He says "Why do you keep trying to leave even though you know your just gonna get cought?" I sigh and say "Maybe because im surrounded by a whole bunch of bitches." He scoffs and says "Stop calling us that." I say "No" I turn my head to see Vale standing in the doorway. Bill punches my jaw and says "Dont talk to me like that." Vale says "What the fuck Bill?" Bill says "Mind your business Vale." Vale puts his hands up in defense. I look back at Bill and say "Ill talk to you however I want to fucking talk to you im not your fucking pet!" He scoffs. I start to leave the room but Bill grabs a fistful of my hair! This bitch. I backhanded him. He punches me then I punch him. We continue fighting for a while but he grabs my head once again and bangs my head into the wall. Ouch. I get up, grab a hanful of his hair and bash his head into the wall. He scoffs and takes out a pocket knife. Oh no. He grabs my arm and slits the knife down my arm. Fuck that hurt like a bitch. Vale says "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Then starts fighing Bill while I sit on the floor trying to stop the bleeding. Iris walks in and sees whats going on but turns around and leaves. I dont think she saw me. I continue to try to stop my arm from bleeding but its not working. Bill comes up to me and grabs my head and bangs my head into the wall again but this time I pass out.