"nightmare"

Bill was shaking me and telling me to get ready so I got into an outfit and did my hair and makeup then walked out of the room and into Bills car. Once we got there I saw a large crowd compared to how it usually is. We all got out for a few minuets until the race started. Once it started Bill went slower than usual it was weird but I paid little attention to it. Tom had won the race and Bill got mad and was yelling at me for no reason then he started hitting me. I started fighting back then Bill took his gun out, pointed it at me then pulled the trigger. I woke up and started hyperventilating. Bill woke up and I saw him and fell off the bed and onto the floor. He looked so confused. I crawled into a corner away from him and he walked over to me while I was trying to scoot even more into the corner he kept his distance and asked me what was wrong I finally caught my breath and managed to say "Nightmare" he said "Do you want to tell me about it?" I said no and he nodded. He reached his hand out and I took it he brought me back over to the bed and handed me my phone knowing i wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. I layed down still on my phone and he layed down as well he played with my hair then He asked me once more "Now do you want to tell me what your nightmare was about?" I said "Are you going to continue asking me until i tell you?" He nodded I sighed then said "It was about you" he looked confused then said "What was I doing?" I replied with "You lost a race then started yelling and hitting me then I started fighting back and you pulled out your gun and killed me" he looked shocked then said "I wouldnt do that" I look at him then said "But you would though" he looked at me then looked...guilty? That was new. He put his hand out for me to take, I was reluctant but I took his hand. He held my hand so gently. It was so weird knowing that he was one of the most feared men in tokyo. I somehow fell asleep again. Then woke up the next morning to bill cuddling me, I unwrapped his arms from around me and got up I walked into the living room where Iris already was, I went on my phone then when Bill woke up he yelled "Max!" I walked over to him and he said "Make breakfast" I said "No" he raised an eyebrow and in that moment Tom walked in the house covered in blood Bill looks at him and says "what the fuck did you do now?" Iris walks in the room and looks at Tom shocked then asks "Whos blood is that?" He looks at her and says "some cashier and some cops." Bill says "Ok why?" Tom looks at him and says "the bitch called the cops on me for taking stuff from there and I got pissed and killed her and some cops" Bill is now looking at Tom in disappointment and says "Go wash up and get that blood off you. weirdo." I look at Iris because im concerned because they said that like its so casual.

*Timeskip to that afternoon*

Im eavesdropping on the boys and their asking each other questions then Georg asks Tom and Bill what me and Iris would be if we were animals and Tom says "Iris would be a golden retriever"gustav says "why would she be a golden retriever?" Tom replies with "Because shes clingy and whiny" just then I hear Iris yell "Tommmmmm" He sighs and says "WHATT" she yells "I MISS YOUU" he yells "IM LITERALLY IN THE ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, YOUR FINE" Im trying my hardest not to laugh at the moment then Bill says "Max would be a bat" Bitch? Gustav said "Why would Max be a bat?" Bill replied "Because she keeps to herself, shes tough and shes emo" I burst in the door and yell "YOUR EMO TOO!" while pointing at bill he says "Were you  eavesdropping?" I say "no I was looking for my phone then I heard you call me emo" They all burst out into laughter.

A/N this chapter was really random because I was bored.