"Shes probably with Tom"

*Max's pov*

I woke up with a pounding headache while I was facing the wall. I turn around and bill is in my bed looking at me a look back at him and we look at each other for a moment until he says "do you have any advil?" I say "yeah I think" I get up not thinking about how he got in my apartment. I get the advil and take one then I throw the bottle at Bill. Then it hits me, one of the most dangerous people in tokyo is in my apartment. I look at him and say "wait how did you get in my apartment" he looks at me and says "i have no idea I just remember you finding out that Iris took you to a gang and you called us hot while pointing at me then I woke up here" he said all that while smiling. I look at him then I say "when did that happen? Wait Your in a gang? I CALLED YOU HOT?" I walk away out into my kitchen he follows behind me and I start looking around my house while looking for Iris and I mumble "where the fuck is she?" But apparently he heard me and says "shes probably with Tom" I have a weird feeling but shrug it off. A while later bill is still in my house and Iris is still gone. Im just on my phone and bill says "wanna go to our race tonight?" I say "sure" a while passes and the time to get ready for the race comes around i find my outfit and get ready We call an uber and get to the racing place I see Iris. I run over to her and ask where she was. she said she was at Toms house. I get even more worried because she was at a dangerous gang members house but she seems ok I guess. Bill has me go with him. It ends up being a tie between him and Tom. Im talking to Bill after the race then Tom comes up to me and says "hey Max?" I say "yeah?" He says "Iris is freaking the fuck out in my car" I look at him then I run over to his car with Iris. I open the door and she looks like shes about to have a panic attack. I tell her to take deep breaths then once shes a little bit calm I say "do you want to tell me what happend?" She nodded then said "im just scared that Toms going to do something to me because he didnt win" I look at her and say "why would he do that?" She looks at me and says "you really dont remember last night" I say "I only remember what Bill told me." she starts explaining that because Bill won Tom yelled at her then hit her than I hit him. I sit there in shock then she says "Im so sorry I dragged you into this because now Bill probably wants you as his pet" I look at her confused then say "What the fuck do you mean by pet?" She says "have you noticed how all the guys have girls?" I say yeah "they follow the guys around, ride with them all the time, the boys also say the girls are like their good luck charms" i look at her and say "Bill called me his good luck charm" she looks at me and says "exactly he probably wants you as his pet" she said frowning I tell her im going home and she says ok then I get into my uber while Bill is calling my name then Bill starts walking over to my uber but the uber left before he could get over here.