"Oh shit"

*Iris's pov*

A couple days later im hanging out with Max then Tom comes in the room and I start annoying him because I heard him call me clingy the other day then I wrap my body around his leg cause im short as fuck and hes tall as fuck. He tells me to get off of him and I tell him no and he kicks me off of him, slaming me into a wall. Rude. "What the fuck was that for?" I ask he says "you were the one annoying the shit outta me" I reply "SO YOU KICK ME INTO A DAMN WALL??" He looks at me and says "dont fucking yell at me!" I look at him"Dont fucking yell at me." i mock him then he starts beating the crap out of me.

*Max's pov*

I see what Toms doing to Iris and Iwalk over and hit Tom on the back of the head with a pan Iris says "ok Rapunzel" then Bill walks in the room and sees Iom on the floor and a pan in my hand. He starts running towards me then i hit him with the pan then Iris asks for the pan and I hand it to her and she starts beating the crap out of Tom with the pan then I look at Iris and she looks at me then I grab Toms car keys and me and Iris bolt out the door and into his car iris is driving and we drive for about 15 minutes then we end up in the woods then about 2 minuets into the woods we crash into a tree. Amazing. We walk for about 5 minuets before we saw Tom and Bill walking towards us Iris says "oh shit" then we start running away from them then they start chasing us and me and Iris are running as fast as we can. Tom and Bill are very close to us but we're still running until we can barley breath. They finally catch us because Iris fainted. Bitch. Bill grabs my wrist and walked me back to the house. I look behind me and Tom has Iris just on his shoulder. Bill looked at me and said "Ive got you now fucker" I rolled my eyes at that comment. We made it back to the house and Bill asked me why I did it I say "because he started beating Iris." he looked at me and said "well shes his pet so its fine he can do whatever he wants." I look at him and say "no she is not an animal, he doesn't own her." He then says "yes she is his pet just like your my pet!" We hear the door close and lock so we turn to the door and Iris is now sitting in the corner. Me and Bill turn back around and I say "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING PET!" He yells "YES YOU ARE" then I smack him across the face he then punches me so hard I black out. I wake up to Bill hovering over me. I had completely forget about the argument then he started talking and he...apologized? Who is this and what has he done to bill? I say "your apologizing?" He says yeah I say "for what" Iris speaks up from the corner and says "Damn how hard did you punch her?" I look at her because I completely forgot she was in there to I ask "what are you doing in here?" She says "tom" I nod and turn to Bill and say "what happend? Why did you punch me? Im very confused" then he explains what happend then ends it with "im sorry" Iris says "wow how hard hid you hit him to get him to apologize??" I say "I dont know, I dont remember" Iris laughed then walked away. Bill kept apologizing that night.