"Thanks"

*Max's pov*

I walk into the house, Iris not far behind. I run up the stairs and into Bills room. A couple minutes later Bill walked in. Oh no.

*Iris's pov*

I follow behind Max into the house. Im a litte pissed off at the fact that she tazed me but I know she was trying to taze Tom. I walk into Toms room and sit on the bed terrified for when he came in. Worried for myself. What is he going to do? He came in and sat down. He looked at me and said "Why do you keep running away?" I look at the ground and say "I dont know we saw an opportunity to leave." I look back at him and he says "Yeah but why do you want to leave?" Stupid bitch. He says "I asked a question. Are you going to answer or what?" I say "You wouldn't like my answer." He stands up and says "Just answer the fucking question iris!" I sigh and say "I want to leave because your a fucking dumbass!" He punches me across the face so hard that I blacked out.

*Max's pov*

Bill sat on the bed and turns to look at me. He says "Why do you keep trying to leave?" I reply with "Because your a fucking asshole." I give him a sarcastic smile. He rolls his eyes and says "You cant leave. You know that right?" I scoff and say "Yeah you've mentioned it once or twice." He sighs and says "Why are you such a bitch?" I say "I could say the same to you." He scoffs and says "Your a fucking asshole." I sarcasticly smile again and say "Thanks." He goes to hit me but i quickly get my tazer out of my pocket and taze him before he can do anything. He yells "You bitch!" I grab his car keys then run out of the room and down the stairs. Before I could get out the door Tom tackles me. Bitch. I managed to taze him, He let go of me. I run to Bills car and get in. I start the car and leave, not knowing where to go.

*Iris's pov*

Once I wake up I go downstairs to see Tom on the floor and the door wide open. I look outside and see Bills car gone. I look around the house. I look inside Bills room to see him on his bed and Max gone. The bitch probably left me. I continue looking around the house for Max until someone grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks me back. It was Tom. He yells "Where did that  bitch go?" I look at him and say "I dont know." He says "She must have talked about it at some point!" I yell back "WE HAVEN'T FUCKING TALKED SINCE WE LAST GOT CAUGHT DUMBASS!" He throws my head back into the wall. Ouch that was unnecessary. He says "You may not have talked to her but you know where she would go." I look at him and say "I dont know!" He says "Then text her. She trusts you." I grab my phone and texts her.

Maxi <3

Hey where are you?

I would tell you but after what happened last time i dont really wanna tell u sorry :(

But im your bestfriend?

I know but i dont know if i can tell u where i am.

Bitch

Thanks :)
Btw sorry i left u. U were passed out or something

End of conversation

I show Tom the messages. Good thing she didnt tell me where she was.

*Max's pov*

I continue going to random places until I get a text from Iris. Its probably tom so I didnt tell her where I was. Hell I dont even know where I was at this point. I got to a hotel. Good thing I have money on me. I get a hotel room and go up to it. I sit on the bed and see that I have a notification. Its from Bill.

Bill

Where the fuck are you?

Like im gonna tell u.

Did you wreak my fucking car?

No. ur lucky i didnt.

Bitch

Asshole

End of conversation

Then Iris texted me.

Iris<3

Hey can you pleaseee tell me where u are?

Fine im at a park

Thanks <3

End of conversation

Great I just completely lied to my best friend.

*Bill's pov*
A while ago

I got up from my spot on my bed and noticed my keys were gone. "FUCK" I run downstairs and look outside to see my car gone. She probably fucking wrecked it. I went back inside and sat down. Tom came in and said "I tried to stop her but the bitch tazed me." I look at him then I grab my phone and text her. Tom says "Wow she really is a bitch."  After reading our text. I look at him and say "You think?" In a sarcastic tone.

*Iris's pov"

Tom comes over and says "Anything new?" I shake my head no. He snatches my phone and reads mine and Maxs conversation then yells "Bill we know where shes at!" We got in Toms car and drove to a park.