"dont talk to me like that"

(Iris's pov)

*Backstory* Me and this guy, Tom have been talking for a while and ive been wanting to move to his city in tokyo, Japan. I convinced my best friend Max to move. Tom has a race tonight and I want to go I just need to have Max go with me, but that will be easy because she loves cars. Now I just need to tell her that the racers are the most dangerous gang members in Tokyo*

Me and Max just arived at where the race was and we're cheering for them and she has her eyes glued to the black car. Anyways the race ends and we're talking, after a minute I notice that shes looking beside me so I turn around and see Tom, I give him a hug then me and Max go back to talking a few minutes later i see Toms brother Bill hovering over her. I think she noticed because she turned around. She turned back to me and we continued to talk, until she turns back around and asks what he needed. They talk for a minute and I feel Tom tap my shoulder I look at Tom and he asks "do you want to race with me" I say yeah and we start racing. Before we start tom puts his hand on my thigh. After a while of racing I tell Tom that im getting to nauseous and that im gonna sit out next round he looks disappointed and says ok I stand with the crowd while cheering. This time Bill won and... Max came out of the passenger side? Wierd. I watch him get out and run to hug her. Oh no what if hes gonna want her as his pet. After a minute Max comes over to me and asks if i want to go to the bar with her and Bill, I agree and she says that we're gonna go over there now. We get to the bar and I see Toms car. We go into the bar and after like an hour I see Bill and Max are drunk as fuck and their talking and laughing at everything. I get a notification from Tom telling me to meet him outside. I walk outside and see Tom waiting for me. I walk over to him and he starts yelling at me and says something and I talk back then after a while he slaps me straight across the face I fall and he says "dont talk to me like that". Max sees and steps in.

*Maxs pov*

Once he hit Iris I looked at her on the floor and I walk over to them and Bill says "oh shit" but hes to drunk to do anything and once I get over to Tom I punch him straight in the nose. He wipes the blood from his nose then looks at me and says "Do you even know who I am?" I say "Nope not at all" he looks at me then Iris and says "keeping secrets now are we?" I look at Iris and say "Whats he talking about" he smirks and says "Go on, tell her" Iris stays silent until he steps towards her then she explains, she says "Basically their the most feared gang in Tokyo" my eyes go wide and by now Georg and gustav are over here and my drunk ass yells "YOU BROUGHT ME TO A GANG?!? AND THEIR HOT!!" And I point to bill while I say that and he smirks then passes out we all look at Bill then I pass out. I think i had to much to drink.

*Iris's pov*

I call Max an uber then Tom grabs my arm and says hes gonna drive me. He grabs Bill and throws him in the backseat. I get in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat and we start driving. After a while I notice that we're going the wrong way so I say "this isnt the way to my house" he says "Oh your not going home" while smirking. Shit.

[A/N so im a new writer here and im sorry that these chapters are so short, i promise that the chapters will be longer in the future.]