"Oh i know."

*Iris's pov*

I walk back into Bills room just to see Max on the floor passed out with a cut on her arm. I swear im gonna fucking kill Bill. I look around the room. Bill isnt here. Weird. I grab a first aid kit from the bathroom and walk back into Bills room. I clean maxs cut. Good thing its not that deep of a cut. I sit there for a while waiting for her to wake up. I grab a water bottle for her then go back into the room to see her slowly waking up. I run over to her. She gets up and I hand her the water bottle and she says "Thanks." She looks at her arm and says "Motherfucker!" she goes over to Bills  nightstand and grabs his gun. Oh shit. Why is his gun in such an easy place to get? Max has a gun! She laughs at my facial expressions. She says "Dont worry im only gonna shoot him in the arm or something." Thats not any better.  I say "Dude hes gonna fucking kill you if you do that." She looks at me and says "Oh I know." Then she tells me to get out of the room. What the fuck.

*Maxs pov*

Once Iris leaves I yell "Bill can you come here?" He yells back "Yeah one second." I smile to myself. I really didnt know what I was doing. All I knew is that I could royaly piss Bill off. He walks into the room and says "Whatcha need?" I stand in front of the door and point the gun at him. He says "Do you even know how to use a gun?" I scoff and say "Yeah I know how to fucking use a gun." He says "Where did you even find that?" I smile and say "Your nightstand. You should really hide your guns better." He smirks and says "You aren't going to shoot me though." I look at him in disbelief and say "Why the fuck do you think that?" He smirks again and says "Because everyone would hear then they would kill you." I say "I really dont care. I was only planning to shoot you in the arm or something." Just then Iris runs in the room and says "Dont shoot him yet!" I say "Why?" She says "Because someones at the door for him." I roll my eyes. Bill smirks then walks away.

*Bills pov*

Holy shit that was close. I know for a fact that she would kill me but anyways who the fuck is at the door. I open the door and see 2 males standing there I say "Yeah?" They look at me and one says "Do you know if people named Bill,  Tom, Georg, Gustav and Vale live here?" I look at both of them and say "Whos asking?" Fuck.

A/N this chapter was so random and I was just really bored. :)