"This is entertaining"

*Max's pov*

Oh lovely Toms probaby going to break the door down. I look at Iris she looks terrified then I look at Bill and he look like this has happend 4 thousand times. I look back at my phone than after about 3 minutes, Bill looks annoyed so he gets up and opens the door Tom looking at Iris who now is running around with Tom chasing her. I say "this is entertaining" then I turn to Bill and ask "what would you do if she did that to your car?" He turns to me and says "much worse that just chasing her around." we turn back to them then Gustav comes in the room and says "we're going to a club so get ready" Tom stops chasing Iris then goes into their room then I get dressed and do my makeup and my hair. Once im done i get in the back of Bills car because Iris and Tom needed a ride. Once we get in the club, we all go get some drinks. Around 30 minutes later all of us are very drunk me, Iris and Bill being the most drunk. Me and bill were just talking and laughing at everything like normal Iris comes up pushing us away from each other Bill says "what the hell Iris?" She walks in front of him and slaps him so I go get Tom and he follows me and when we get back to where Iris and Bill were he was holding her down. I knew why but Tom didnt. Tom walked up to Bill and punched him then the two started fighting then someone that works there broke up the fight. Then Tom asks Bill why he was holding Iris down. Bill explains then Tom goes over to Iris, punches her then points his gun at her. As soon as Tom pulls out out his gun i jump in front of Iris. Tom looks at me and rolls his eyes, with his gun now pointing at me. Once Bill see's Toms gun pointing at me he pulls his gun out and points it at Tom and says "Dont shoot them you'll regret it." Tom looks shocked then sighs and puts his gun down. Then we leave the club. The next morning we wake up and Tom and bill were fighting. Me and Iris Noticed that they are paying literally no attention to us so we left then we ran away as fast and as far as we can. We get to the point where we're out of breath and we Looked back and they weren't there. We finally escaped. We sat down on the grass of the same forest that iris crashed Toms car at and talked for a bit, like how it was before we moved and got into all this. We closed our eyes and sat there in the sun until there was a shadow hovering above us. I open my eyes and guess whos there, Bill fucking kaulitz. I get up and bolt with Iris not that far behind me and Bill and Tom not that far behind her. I keep making random turns to try to throw them off. I look back and Tom is holding Iris's wrist and Bill still running after me. I stop because I didnt want to leave Iris and Bill grabs me and starts walking back I look at Iris and she mouths 'sorry' I turn back around because Bill yanked my arm. Rude. Once we get back to the house Tom and Bill have me and Iris sit on the couch then asks us why we did it we shrug then Bill says "can you guys stop trying to run away?" Me and Iris look at each other and say "no". Haha bitches.