"Max!"

(TW- violence)

*Iris's pov*

Everyone is now looking for Max with unfortunately no luck. Me and Tom walk for about 3 miles then we find a wooded area. I yell "Come on let's go she might be in there!" Tom says "I highly doubt she's in the woods have you seen how fucking scared she is of bugs? She won't go in the woods there's too many bugs." I say "But I feel like she's in there, so let's fucking go." Tom sighs and says "well if she's in there she's probably scared shitless" then he grabs my arm and we start walking back.

*Max's pov*

Oh fuck nuckles I just saw a big ass spider. I wander around for a while. It's cold as fuck out here.

*Iris's pov*

I run to Vale and yell "I think I know where Max is" they yell "where!" I say "The woods" they look disappointed and say "Shes not in there she would never go in the woods shes to scared of bugs hell that girl is scared of butterflys, she won't be in the woods" I yell "well it's worth a shot let's go!" After about an hour we run to that wooded area. Once we finally get there I run in yelling "MAX!"

*Max's pov*

I'm walking around, still trying to find my way out when I hear a faint "Max!" I was gonna assume that just my mind playing tricks on me until I hear it louder and recognize the voice. I run to where I hear Iris's voice. I see her sprinting towards me with wide arms. Once we reach each other we embrace in a tight hug. She says "why the fuck did you leave like that!" I shrug "I was drunk man" she chuckles "no one thought you were in here, not even Vale." I say "ok but how do we get out of here now?" Vale shrugs. After about 2 hours we finally find our way out. Once we get back to the gangs place Bill walks up and yells "Where the fuck were you!" I say "I was in the woods man" he looks at me, anger in his eyes "why we're you in the woods?" I look at him like he's stupid "because I wanted to pet a spider, I was drunk and wandered off!" He looks at me in the eye "Don't fucking talk to me like that" I roll my eyes "oh yeah what are you gonna fucking do about it" Vale grabs my arm and drags me upstairs "you just walked through the door and your already fighting Bill" I nod they push me into the bathroom and say "take a shower, relax, and stop pissing off Bill." I nod and close the door. I take a shower. Once I'm finished I get into random pajamas I find and walk down stairs. I sit next to Iris on the couch and we talk for a while before Bill walks over, some type of alcohol in his hand. He grabs my arm and yanks me up. He drags me upstairs and into his room. I start to get nervous because who the fuck knows what he'll do, he's drunk. He slams the door and storms over to me. He grabs my throat and forces me onto a wall I yell "ow bitch, what the fuck are you doing now? " he looks me in my eyes and says "why the fuck do you keep fucking leaving!" I yell back "I was fucking drunk, like you are right fucking now!" His grip tightens on my throat making it hard to breathe. He starts yelling but my ears start ringing and vision starts getting blurry from how tight his grip on my throat is. I try to speak but nothing comes out because I feel faint. He loosens his grip a bit because he got distracted by something, giving me enough time to yell "VALE!!" As loud as I can before fainting.

*Vale's pov*

I'm sitting in my room until I hear Max yell my name in a blood curdling scream. I immediately get up and run over to Bill's room which is locked, great. I start to panic and start banging aggressively on the door. After a minute or two it breaks down revealing Max on the floor passed out and a drunk Bill wandering around the room. I go up and punch him he looks at me stupidly and says "what the hell was that for man" I give him a 'are you stupid' look and yell "What the fuck did you do to Max!" He looks at her then back at me and shrugs. We're interrupted by Max aggressively coughing on the floor, she looks at us and says "Carry on" in between coughs then stumbles over towards where Iris, weirdo.