"Do you know Bill kaulitz?"

*Max's pov*

I continue my walk until a black car pulls up next to me. The window rolls down and a man says "Do you know bill kaulitz?" I say "Yeah why?"  He says "Get in." I say "No. Why should I? I dont know you?" He gets out of the car and tries to grab my arm. I start running away from him. Then my dumbass trips and falls. He grabs my ankles and starts dragging me to the car. I scream and start trying to get out of his grasp but I unfortunately dont have any luck. I close my eyes while still trying to get out of his grasp. Where is Bill when you need him? The man suddenly lets me go. I open my eyes to see Bill pointing his gun at the man. Where the fuck did he come from? I get up and slowly back up. I back up into Tom. Tom grabs me and takes me to his car. I look out the window to see whats happening. I hear a muffled yelling then I see Bill shoot the guy. Holy shit. Iris starts screaming while I sit there in shock. Bill walks back over to Toms car and gets in. Tom also gets in and says "Did that make you feel better?" Bill says "The asshole was gonna take Max, of course killing him made me feel better." Tom looks back at me and says "Wheres your stuff at?" I look out the window and say "A hotel not that far from here." We get to the hotel and I grab my stuff and give Bill his keys. He says "Give me your tazer as well." I dig in my bag until I find my tazer. I give him my tazer. He gently grabs my Hand and takes me to his car. Once we get in He looks at me and says "Did he say anything before he tried to get you in his car?" I say "Yeah he asked if I knew you." He made a weird hand movement and said "And you said?" I look down and said "I said I knew you" I look back up, and see him pinch the bridge of his nose and say "Why would you say you knew me?" I look down again and said "Because I thought it would make him leave me alone because your like, feared." He sighs and says "That was a person that absolutely hates me and wants me to be miserable." Who doesn't? He starts driving while im on my phone texting Vale.

Valey

R you at the house?

Yeah why?

We're on our way.

You got caught?

Yeah
I almost got kidnapped tho

Oh thats fun

Its really not tho dumbass

what happend?

So basically I went on a walk. Got stoped by some dude that hates Bill. He asked me if I knew bill then tried to kidnap me but Bill apeared. Then I went to Toms car and watched Bill shoot the guy :)

Wow

Yeah

How long till ur back?

Idk

Well ur so much help

Why?

So we can talk abt what happend dumbass

Oh alr
see ya when we get there

See ya

End of conversation

I look up from my phone and look out the window. I Wonder what would've happend if Bill wasnt there. I guess i zoned out while thinking of stuff that could've happend until im rudely interrupted by Bill calling my name. I look over at him he has a worried look on his face. Look at the damn road not me. He then says "Are you ok?" I half smile and say "Yeah just thinking." He looks back at the road and says "Thinking about what?" I look back out the window and say "Thinking about what would've happend if you weren't there. If he would've taken me." He sighs and says "Well I was there and he didnt take you. Your safe." Am I though? im around Bill kaulitz one of the most feared men in Tokyo. I nod then look at my phone. When we get back to the house Vale comes running up to me and says "Tell me everything that happened while you were gone." I nod then we walk to their room. I tell them everything that happend. Once we're done talking I walk into the living room and sit with Iris. Iris says "Whatcha wanna do?" I smile and say "Wanna bake and pretend everythings normal?" She smiles and says "Fuck yeah!" Ive always liked baking especially with Iris. Vale also came and baked with us after a while.