"Iris?"

After Tom caught me I grabbed my tazer and tazed him which made him let Iris go. I took Iris's hand and ran. We got away (again) and took a break before walking again. I had my tazer in my hand and was looking everywhere. Iris sighs and says "dude your fine, they wont catch us again." This dumbass. I yell back "The fuck you mean they wont catch us again? They've already caught us like 4 times!" She says "Fair point" I look at her and say "If they do catch us again, what do you think they would do?" Shes silent for a moment then says "I dont know maybe they'll be nice again" I scoff and say "I highly dout that I tazed them multiple times" She laughs then says "Yeah their gonna fucking kill us" I say "At least we got away from them" She says "Yeah" We walk in silence until we decide to go back to our apartment because we know that Tom and Bill have a race today at around this time. So we go back to our apartment and grab our stuff really quick then we go to the nearest hotel. I get into my hotel room which is surprisingly really nice. Then I go to Iris's room to see what shes doing. We decide to paint our nails. I paint my nails black and white. Iris paints her nails black. I go back to my room and fall asleep almost instantly. The next morning I wake up and someones arm is around me? What the fuck? Oh its probably Iris. I say "Iris?" I hear a "Hmm?" but its not Iris's voice. I look at the arm around me. The nails have black nail polish but the hands are way bigger that Iris's hands. I turn around to see Bill kaulitz sleeping. I slowly unwrap his arm from around me and grab my stuff and leave my room. I go into the lobby and text Iris.

                            Iris <3

Dude Bill got in my room
Have you seen Tom?

No i haven't
Wait Bill found you?

Yeah
You in your room

Yeah im in my room

Ok im on my way

End of conversation

I start walking to Iris's room and when I open the door I get tackled by Tom. Why would I fall for this? He grabs me by my wrist. Then he calls Bill. A few minutes later Bill enters the room. Wonderful. Once I see Bill I run to the other side. He looks at me and grabs my wrist and drags me out of the room.

*Iris's pov*

I wake up to see Tom and Max in my room. Max looks terrified. I see Tom call Bill. When Bill walks in the room and grabs Max I look at Tom to see him smirking. Oh no.

*Max's pov*

When Bill drags me out of the room I try to get his hand off my wrist but he wont let go. "Why the fuck does this keep happening?" I mumble to myself, I hear him laugh. Rude ass mf. I say "Where are we going?" He doesn't answer. I ask again "Where are we going?" He looks at me and says "You'll see" What the fuck does that mean?

*Iris's pov*

Tom stops smirking then grabs my stuff and my wrist. He drags me out of the room and says "We're leaving" I say "Where to?" He doesnt respond. I ignore it. We get to his car and I get in the back because why not and we get to...their house?

*Max's pov*

I get in his car and we get back to their house and I get out of the car, I stay silent. He says "Go inside" I listen for once and go inside. I sit on the couch with Iris while Tom, Bill, Georg and gustav talk. They talk for a while before coming back into the house. They all go upstairs, leaving me and Iris alone. She says "Should we try to escape again?" I say "No" she says "Why we have another chance" I say "No they'll hear us leaving so its to risky" She says "Fair point" We talk for a while until they come back downstairs and sit next to me and Iris then they start watching something and me and Iris decide to go to the kitchen to bake something because we're bored.