"Dont worry its perfectly fine"

I continue to run from him until he stops again then I stop but stay away. He sits down on the top of the island and says "Can you make this easy now?" I say "Why would I?" He replies with "Because would you rather live in a big ass house with us or in this shitty appartment alone?" I say "I wouldnt be alone I have Iris" He smiles and says "Are you sure about that?" Then points to Iris who's wrist is in Toms hand. I sigh then say "what do you want?" He says "I want my pet" I look at him in disbelief and say "Im not your fucking pet" He starts walking towards me and says "Yes you are" So I pull out my tazer again and say "Wanna rethink that?" He smirks and says "You wouldn't taze me again you love me too much" I look at him like wtf then say "Are you fucking stupid? no I dont the fuck? Ive tazed you before I can easily fucking do it again" He smirks and says "Sure" In a mocking tone. I scrunch up my face in disgust then say "You wanna see a magic trick?" He looks at me confused and says sure, with that I run to my room and lock the door. Im acting like they cant just break down the door. They start banging on the door and I grab my backpack that has my wallet, my phone, my other tazer, other clothes and all the stuff I need then I climb out the window good thing we're on the 1st floor. I run into the park thats behind my apartment and look into my window, I see my door being broken down and Bill walking in my room and frantically looking for me then noticing my open window. I see him looking out my window but im behind a bush so he cant see me Haha bitch. I sit at the park for a while then decide to go to a gas station by the park so I start walking then my clumsy ass bumped into someone and fell. Without looking at who I bumped into, I said "Im so sorry" then I heard a deathly familiar voice say "dont worry its perfectly fine" oh no. look up to see Bill fucking Kaulitz. I almost immediately fall back to the floor and start crawling away bc im stupid. He grabs my ankle and starts dragging me away. I start screaming but its no use. One guy comes up and says "Is everything ok over here?" I yell "No" and the man goes "Ok well sir can you put her down please?" Bill gives the man a look then says "Do you know who I am?" The man looks at me then him and says "No sir I dont know who you are." Bill smirks then pulls out his gun, the man backs up and says "Sir I dont mean any trouble" then Bill says "To late" Then pulls the trigger, killing the man. I look at Bill in shock then he throws me over his shoulder so I drag my feet, making it difficult for him to drag me because we're almost the same height. He says "Can you lift your feet up?" I say "No im good" He sighs and says "Damn why are you so tall?" I reply with "Why are you so damn tall?" After a while of walking in silence and I have no clue where we're going I say "Why'd you take me of all people?" He says "Hmm?" I say "Why do you want me as your pet so bad" He shrugs. I ask "Where are we going?" He says "Why are you asking so many questions?" I reply with "Because im bored and cant go anywhere thanks to you" He says "your welcome" In a mocking tone. I start playing with his Mohawke he pulls his head away and says "don't touch my hair, that's my Mohawke not yours" I hear Tom chuckle then I say "So you kidnap me and don't want me to leave yet I cant touch the fucking Mohawke?" He says "Exactly" I sigh and start kicking the back of his leg. He yells "Max if you don't stop imma shoot you" i say "Go ahead, the fuck. If you can easily shoot me why not let me go"  then I reach into my pocket and grab my tazer that I completely forgot I had, and taze him and I start running but this time Tom mf Kaulitz caught me.