"Dont lie to me Iris."

*Vale's pov*

When me, Georg and Gustav get back to the house we see Tom and Bills car gone. I get a text from Bill.

Max's "owner" ew

Meet us at the park now!

Why?

Because we need to find Max.

wdym is she missing?

She left again

Oh makes sense
Ill meet u there in 5

End of conversation

I get in my car and go to the park once I get there Bill walks up to me and says "Do you know where she is?" I say no and he says "She wont tell Iris and she sure as hell isnt here." I grab my phone and call Max.

*Start of call*

Hello?-M

Hi where are you?-V

I cant say sorry Vale-M

Just tell pl-V

End of call

How rude to cut me off like that. Bill says "Well that was useless." I say "I know." Tom yells "Hey Bill dont you have a tracker on your car?" Bill smirks and says "Yeah I do thanks for reminding me." Shit.

*Max's pov*

I wake up and start grabing all my stuff from the hotel. I leave the hotel and start driving around again. Until I get a text from Iris again.

Iris<3

Leave the car bill has a tracker on the car

Alright wait how do u know?

I heard tom remind bill

Oh ok thanks for the heads up but u should prob delete these from ur phone

Ok bye stay safe

Byee please stay safe and dont do anything stupid.

End of conversation

I grab my bag that was still in Bills car from a while ago. Its just been sitting in here. Weird. Anyways I get out of the car and start walking the opposite way.

*Iris's pov*

I delete the messages on my phone and turn around just to see Tom. He says "Where you just texting Max?" I shake my head no Tom punches my face to where I fall down. Bitch. I get up and he says "Don't fucking lie to me Iris." I say "I wasnt, I was just looking at our texts." He rolls his eyes and walks over to Bill. Vale walks over and says "Did you tell her Bill has a tracker on the car?" I look at him and say "Why would I tell you? You tricked us." They scoff and says "You tried to do the exact same thing, so you cant say anything." I look at the floor then back at them and say "Shut the fuck up I could be killed if I didnt do it." They roll their eyes and say "So could I, you think they arent fucking scared to kill me?" I roll my eyes and say "At least im not a bitch like you." They look at me in disbelief and says "You are a fucking bitch." I punch them in the jaw. They smirk and yell "Hey Tom control your pet." Tom walks over and says "Whats going on?" Vale says "Your pet just fucking punched me." Tom sighs and says "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I say "They called me a bitch." Vale says "You called me one first so shut the fuck up." Then walks away. Tom says "Come on." I look at him and say "What where?" He says "Since you cant control yourself your going in the car. Damn your like a fucking toddler." I roll my eyes and get in the car. Rude ass bitch.

*Max's pov*

I think I walked in a circle because I just found the fucking car again. I get in the car. Im a dumbass. I start driving as fast as I can until I get to another hotel. I bring the car to a bar thats close but not that close to the hotel. I get a room and stay there for a while until I decide to go on a walk. Probably not the best idea but they'll catch me one way or another they always do.