"If your not gonna kill me unless I try to leave, then why the fuck am I here?"

Really short chapter

*Bills pov*

I get in my car and drive back to our house.  If i find out that the asteroid gang took Max im gonna kill them. Vale was right I dont care about Max that much but I do care about the asteroid thinking that they could take my pet from me.

*Vales pov*

I drive around everywhere that Max could possibly be but I have no luck finding her. I start to think about what Bill said, maybe the Asteroid gang did take Max. I go back to the house hoping she was there but no she wasnt.

*Max's pov*

I roam around for a while before Asher walks in and says "dont try to escape or we will kill you" I respond "If your not gonna kill me unless i try to leave then why the fuck am I here?" He doesnt answer once again then walks away. I run to Iris and tell her what Asher said. She tells me that Miles told her the same thing. We do random stuff because we're bored out of our minds.

*Bills pov*

I sit around wondering where they could be. While Tom is freaking out because Iris is gone. I decide to actually try to find Max. While im doing that I realize that Iris has her phone on her and Tom has a tracker on her phone. I run to Tom and tell him what I realized. He grins and grabs his phone then shows me Iris's location. We get the rest of the gang then follow her location.

*Max's pov*

I wake up to a whole bunch of gunshots with Tom and Bill standing over me and Iris. Bill yanks me up and takes me to his car. I get in and he closes the door and locks it. He walks back in. After he walks in I hear more gunshots. A couple minutes later he gets in the car and starts driving. After a while I say "Can I  have my phone?" He shakes his head and says "No" I say "But im bored and want my phone" he says "Why?" I look at him with disbelief and say "Because im bored and want my phone I just fucking said this" he sighs and hands me phone. I take my phone and text Vale.

Valey

Yo wtf happend in there

We kinda killed the asteroid gang

Damn
Good job

See ya later

See ya

We finally get to the house. I go upstairs and go into Bills room then eventually fall asleep.