"Obviously not!"

*Iris's pov*

I try to catch Max but fail I fall with her instead. I yell "Ow bitch!" Vale picks up Max and says "Your useless" I say "Thanks." After about a minute I finally get up. I say "Thanks for the help guys." Bill says "Your not our responsibility your Toms." I say "Well he got kidnapped by an ambulance so." Vale leaves with Max and Bill passes out. I run outside to catch up with Max and Vale because I dont have a ride anymore.

*Maxs pov*

I wake up on the floor and with a horrid headache. How the fuck did I end up on the floor? I look at my phone to see i have texts from Bill.

Bill

Idk where my car is
Do u know where i parked it?
Max
U up?
Max
Max
Can u tell vale to come help me find my car?

Damn ok ill get Vale

Thanks

End of conversation

I go upstairs and into Vales room, I see them sleeping so I jump on their bed they yell "Hey! Max what the fuck is wrong with you!?" Then smacks my arm I say "Everything is wrong with me!" They say "Do you need something or was that just to bug me?" I say "Both" They say "Ok well what do you want?" I say "Bill needs help finding his car." Vale sighs and gets up I say "Why was I on the floor?" They say "Because I was to lazy to take you to Bills room." I say "Makes sense." I walk out and go to Toms room because im trying to find Iris. I see her sleeping so I do the same thing I did with Vale she yells "Bitch! why the fuck would you do that?" I say "Because" she gets up and says "You hurt my ankle last night" I say "How the fuck did I hurt your ankle?" She says "When you passed out I tried to catch you." I say "How is that my fault?" She shrugs I say "Why would you try to catch me when you have a sprained ankle?" She says "Well we ran into the street and thats probably worse than trying to catch you." When the fuck did that happen? I say "We what?!?" She says "Yeah I ran into the street and you chased after me, Dont you remember?" I say "Obviously not!" She says "Yeah well Toms in the hospital." What? "How the fuck did Tom end up in the hospital?" She explains. This is why we cant be trusted alone. Vale walks in and says "Wanna come help find Bills car?" Me and Iris say yeah. When we get to the bar we see Bill looking for his car. Vale walks over to Bill and says "Didnt you park like a block away or something?" Bill says "Im a fucking dumbass, yeah I did." I say "Since were here can we get a drink?" Vale yells "yes!" Bill yells "No!" I say "why not?" Bill says "Because we have a race today." Iris says "What about Tom?" He shrugs. Later on at the race Vale walks over to me and says "Hey wanna race with me instead of Bill?" I say "Yeah of course." So I go over to bill and say "Can I race with vale?" He says "Yeah" After Vale wins Bill says "Theres no way your new at racing." They say "I am though." They start arguing. They argue a lot. They continue arguing until Bill decides to take out his gun. Wow to far. Vale takes out his gun. What the fuck is happening? Iris walks over and says "What the fuck?" I say "I dont know wanna go talk shit about people and hang out in Vales car?" She says "Fuck yeah." So we walk to Vales car and sit in there for a while before Vale gets in and starts driving. They start mumbling something but I cant really hear them so I say "Huh?" They jump and say "When the fuck did you get in here?!" Me and Iris laugh then I say "We've been in here for like 30 minuets now." They say "Oh I thought you were in Bills car." Me and Iris go back to talking until we get back to the house.