"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, MAX!

Short chapter

*Max's pov*
*A week later*

I walk over to Vale and say "Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude!" They yell "What!?" Then they smack me. Asshole. I say "Im bored and no ones here." They look confused then say "Where'd everyone go?" I say "A race." They look shocked then says "Without me?!" I shrug. They say "Come on." Then get up. I say "arent we taking Iris, Edith and Quinn?" They shrug and say "Fuck them, lets go." Dude?. They then drag me to their new car and start driving. We get to the race track and see them driving around. Vale gets out of the car and pulls georg aside and tells me to get Bill. Wait what the fuck am I supposed to do after that? I ask Vale what im supposed to do after that, they tell me then walk away.

*Iris's pov*

I wake up to see that Max, Vale and the gang are gone. I look around and find Edith and Quinn on the couch. I walk over there and sit next to Edith. Edith stands up, grabs my hand and starts walking upstairs with me following behind her. She sits on Gustavs bed. I do the same. She says "Iris" I say "Edith" she looks me in the eyes and says "I like you Iris." Hehehe. I say "Aw I like you too your my 2nd best friend." She sighs and says "Not in that way" I say "I know but seriously I do like you too but we gonna get killed if Tom and Gustav find out." She sighs again and says "You have a point but we could also hide it." I smile and say "Ok" She says "So will you be my girlfriend?" I start frantically nodding.

*Maxs pov*

I lastly whack the back of Toms head so hard he passes out then I stab his upper torso with my pocket knife. I walk over to Vale to see them doing the same to Gustav. Gustav probably didnt deserve that dude. I get in Vales car. They get in aswell. While their driving the car behind us starts shooting at us so they swerve around almost crashing us. They get out and see Tokio hotels rival gang, ive heard Bill talking about them. Their names are Miles, Asher, Ace, and Dean. Weird ass names. Their called the asteroid gang. Just in time Bill, Gustav, Georg and Tom get over here. How the fuck did they wake up so fast? Bill walked up behind me, grabed my wrist and threw me in his car. Gustav and Georg blocked the window so I couldn't see. I break the back window and crawl out. My stupid ass falls causing everyone to look. Shit. I get up and look around to see the Asteroid gang all pointing their guns at me. Rude. I say "What the fuck did I do?" Asher slightly tilts his head then says "Whos this?" Bill sighs then says "My pet" Vale says "My cousin." Ace smirks then says "Well shes gonan die say bye." Ace shoots my leg. Ow. I pass out but before I could I heard another gunshot.

*Vales pov*

After Ace shoots Max I grab my gun and shoot ace in the head. Bill yells "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, MAX!" I look at him in disbelief then say "Yeah like you care for her." He rolls his eyes. The asteroid gang leaves. Bill picks Max up then puts her in my car because there was glass all over the backseat of his car. I drive Max to the hospital. Bill threatens the people once again to get Max treated quickly and I text Iris.