9| 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Billy glanced down to Nova's sleeping form. Her eyes were still red and held eyebags underneath. But she looked so peaceful in her sleeping form. It was a sight that Billy couldn't tear his eyes from. The couch slightly dipped as Stu took his seat again.

"You think it worked?" Stu asked as he glanced down at Nova. His blue eyes scanning over her every feature. She was so unaware that she was in the lions den. Every inch of her body trusted them. Even her subconscious. She was an easy victim. An easy final girl. Billy smirked as he glanced up to Stu.

"Yeah, it was a good call," Billy replied as Stu grinned. His smile was as wide as the chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland. His eyes were wide with excitement. The pair had only planned to call Nova last minute. But they needed her trust and only now did Billy believe it was a good call. Her head was rested against Billy's side as she slept peacefully. She hadn't even planned on staying the night but the events of the day had made her tired.

"Do you think she trusts us?" Stu asked Billy. Billy glanced up to him with serious look. Sometimes, Stu was a little slow.

"Of course she does. She's known us since we were kids and tonight played to our advantage. She doesn't believe it's us," Billy explained for Stu who smirked. He tucked a stray strand of hair that was in Nova's face behind her ear. The slashing noises from chainsaw massacre played in the background. They were surprised Nova agreed to watch a horror movie after what she'd seen. Then again, she wasn't like most. She was different. It's why they liked her. It's why they wanted her.

                          ||☏︎||

Nova fluttered her eyes open. She tried to sit up but was held back by a strong arm wrapped around her waist. She glanced up and noticed Billy then saw Stu down by her legs. She smiled lightly at how they had stayed with her whilst she slept to keep her safe.

"Morning," A voice rasped. Nova glanced over to see Billy waking up. His deep, brown eyes meeting hers as she tried not to laugh. She had to admit he had an attractive morning voice. His hair was slightly messy as his eyes scanned her face.

"What?" He asked suddenly as he leaned up. A yawn escaped his pink lips as Nova bit back her smile. It was a sight Billy wouldn't mind waking up to every morning.

"Your hair is uh-" Nova tried not to laugh as Billy pulled a fake offended face.

"Oh yeah!" Billy questioned with a sudden smirk. Nova nodded before Billy quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back on him. She let out a yelp as the two were almost touching. Their hot breaths on each other. Nova stared deep into Billy's eyes as his eyes flickered to her lips. She quickly realised as she pulled away. Billy let out a quiet sigh that went unoticed by Nova who blushed a light pink.

"I uh need to get home to get ready for school," She muttered out as she quickly got up off the couch. Billy's eyes stared over her as he stared a little too long at her chest. Nova quickly noticed as she fixed her top quickly. She let out a slight cough to get his attention as she tried to not seem so flustered.

"Right, I'll drive you," Billy offered as Nova nodded in agreement. Her stomach twisted in knots. She almost kissed her sister's boyfriend. Almost. But for some reason, she wished she did and that made her feel terrible.

"What about Stu?" She asked as she glanced over to see his sleeping form. He looked cute as he slept. His face was so peaceful. Billy shrugged.

"I'm sure he'll catch up," Billy replied as Nova nodded. The two left the Macher residence after an eventful night.

                          ||☏︎||

Nova slowly slipped through the front door of her house as she watched Billy drive off

Nova slowly slipped through the front door of her house as she watched Billy drive off. She had told him she'd meet him at school. There was no point in waiting. A small cough made Nova jump and spin around. Her wide, brown eyes landing on an annoyed Sidney who glanced over her appearance.

"Where were you?" Sidney quickly asked with judgemental eyes. Even since their mum passed away, Sidney had 'taken' up the parental role. It annoyed Nova. Sidney didn't see her as responsible and was constantly worried she was gonna do something reckless.

"Billy and Stu's," She replied tiredly as she walked through the house. She made her way to the stairs as Sidney quickly got in her way.

"All night?" Sidney asked curiously. She wasn't jealous. Her and Billy had been off recently. He barely paid attention to her. They didn't even act like a couple. Sidney knew Billy liked her sister. She first thought it was a sibling bond but the way he looked at her was with pure love. Anyone could see it. Anyone but Nova. Nova raised an eyebrow as she shrugged. She didn't see the problem.

"Yeah. I got upset and we watched a movie. Guess I lost track of time and fell alseep," Nova explained plainly as she tried to move past Sidney. Sidney sighed.

"Call next time," Sidney sighed as Nova hesitantly nodded. She glanced over her sister before going up the stairs. Sidney watched her with an uneasy expression. She didn't know if her sister knew what she was getting into and she had a bad feeling about it. But Nova was a smart girl.

She'd know who to trust, right?