23| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

When Nova arrived at Stu Macher's house, there was already a bunch of people there. Some already passed out drunk on the lawn. The drunks and addicts around the corner passing drugs and smoking. Everyone else seemed to be inside.

"So much for a small gathering!" Nova sighed out as she climbed out of her car. She glanced around the house. She didn't know if it was safe to be here. There was still a killer on the loose. She also hoped she wouldn't bump into Sidney. She had just had sex with her sisters ex-boyfriend. Yikes!

Nova slowly made her way over to the door as she got greeted by a bunch of people. Some people she didn't even know but she still was friendly. She gave a small smile to a person she passed before she finally got to the door. The smile turned real when she saw Stu with a shocked look already staring at her.

"Nova! You look gorgous!" Stu gasped out as he glanced her up and down. Nova blushed slightly as she stepped inside.

"Thanks, Stu," She replied warmly as Stu quickly wrapped an arm around her. He led her past the living room where Randy was already giving speeches about movies, drunk.

"He's already drunk?" Nova chuckled out as Stu glanced at Randy. Stu shrugged as he turned back to Nova.

"Well you were running late," Stu replied as Nova gave him a sheepish smile. She hoped Stu wouldn't mind much. At least she had arrived.

"Sorry about that. Got caught up with something," She replied back as she rememebered Billy and her. She suddenly felt extremely guilty. Stu squeezed her arm lightly as he brought her into the kitchen.

"It's fine. Wanna drink?" Stu asked as he glanced down to Nova. Nova nodded before she quickly rememebered what Billy had said.

"Stu wait-"

"Tatum, get Nova a coke on your way, will ya?" Stu asked as Nova let out a breath of relief. Nova let out a sigh as Stu patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Billy already told me," Stu replied as he dragged her into the living room. Nova furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes widened. Billy wouldn't tell Stu right. She nervously glanced to Stu as he sat down on a chair. Before Nova could even find a seat, Stu pulled her on his lap. Nova gave him an annoyed look as Stu smirked.

"Again? Really Randy?" A boy questioned out as Randy rolled his eyes. He pulled the VHS tape out the pile with a lopsided smile.

"It's a classic!" he shrugged off as he placed it into the television. Stu wrapped an arm around Nova's waist as he pulled her more into him. Nova blushed slightly as she quickly hid it by turning away from Stu. She watched as Randy stumbled back onto the sofa as Halloween played in the background. However, a doorbell interupted. Stu glanced down to Nova as she quickly stood up so Stu could get the door. She sat down with a small sigh.

Tonight was going to be a long night!

                          ||☏︎||