24| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬

Stu pulled Nova into a spare room downstairs as she looked at him with a confused expression. She didn't understand why he had dragged her here.

"Stu?" She questioned in clear confusion. Stu turned to her with a devious grin and Nova caught on. She quickly shook her head.

"Stu! You have a girlfriend!" Nova hissed out as she crossed her arms over her chest. She wasn't doing this again. She wasn't about to have sex with someone elses boyfriend again. Billy and Sidney were broken up but it still felt wrong! She felt terrible. Stu slowly shook his head as he stalked closer towards Nova.

"Had," He muttered out softly as Nova stepped back. Soon her back hit the wall and she looked up to Stu nervously.

"Had?" She questioned back. Tatum hadn't told Nova anything. The two had barely talked recently. Tatum was more Sidney's best friend than hers. Stu got even closer to Nova, to the point where she could feel his hot breath fan her face. He peered down at her as he tilted his head.

"Me and Tatum broke up. I'm a free man!" He exclaimed amused as Nova let out a sigh. She hoped that she hadn't caused this. It seemed no matter what she did, something would always break. Snap! Stu didn't even give Nova a chance to reply as he pressed his lips against hers. Nova was surprised at first but quickly moved them in sync as her fingers combed through her hair. He pushed his tongue against her bottom lip for entry which she quickly granted.

She let out a moan as his tongue explored her mouth. Every corner until he was satisfied. He pulled away as Nova caught her breath. But soon, Stu moved onto her neck. His hands danced across her body as he sucked on her neck. She let out a moan as he found her sweet spot. She pulled him closer to her as much as possible as Stu smirked against her. He left as many Hickey's as possible as he trailed down to the strap of her dress. He paused for a moment as he glanced up to Nova. She quickly nodded at him. She needed him. She wanted this.

Stu quickly picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he soon threw her onto a random couch in the room. Her doe, brown eyes peered up at him through the darkness as Stu took his time time taking off her clothes. His blue eyes tracing her body as if it was a map to treasure.

"You look so fucking beautiful, right now," Stu muttered out. Nova stared up at him as she blushed scarlett. This wasn't her first time. Her first time had been with Billy but she was still nervous. Stu didn't leave her waiting long before he quickly took off his clothes. Her eyes went wide as Stu smirked.

"You think you can handle me?" Stu teased as Nova gulped. She quickly nodded as Stu pulled her into him. She let out a small whimper as she felt him go inside. He started to slowly thrust as her fingers tugged on his hair.

"Stu!" She moaned out as he began to go faster. Nova felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as she pulled on his hair. Stu let out a small moan at this.

"You are so fucking hot right now," he muttered as he went faster. Nova couldn't even reply. She was close.

"S-Stu," she muttered out as she soon cum all over his. Stu soon did too as the two were a moaning mess. Stu smirked against her as he soon stopped. He slowly pulled out of her as Nova stayed in her place. Her legs killed. Stu left for a moment but soon came back with some towels and began to clean up their mess. He brushed her hair out of her face as he traced every feauture with his eyes.

"Your ours now," Stu muttered out. Nova had barely heard him. But Stu knew they had her now. Like a fly caught in a spiders web. Nova Prescott was Billy and his now.

                           ||☏︎||

Nova slowly pulled her dress back on as the two got dressed

Nova slowly pulled her dress back on as the two got dressed. Nova felt like she was on cloud nine. She had a soft smile on her face. This is what she had wanted. She had Billy and Stu now. Everything was going to be alright.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Stu asked softly as he peered over at Nova. There was multiple hickeys on her soft skin. Stu grinned at his markings. Billy had his fun earlier and now he had his. Nova turned to him and quickly shook her head.

"No. It was amazing!" She promised as Stu sent her a soft smile. She pulled the straps back up to her shoulders and tried to zip the dress back up. Stu noticed this and quickly moved behind her. He slowly zipped up the dress as Nova held her breath. His touch was like a drug. She needed it and with every moment, she wanted more.

"We should get back," Nova muttered out softly as Stu nestled his head in her neck. He slowly grabbed a drink from the side and handed it to Nova. Nova took a sip from it as Stu pulled her back into his arms.

"Stu!" She whined out softly as Stu pressed small kisses on her hairline. Nova began to feel tired as she glanced down to the drink. He wouldn't. Would he?

"Stu, w-what did you do," she muttered out tiredly as her eyes began to feel heavy. The room began to spin as she tried to stay awake. But everything just felt so heavy and she was tired.

"Sweet dreams, princess," Stu whispered softly as her head fell back against him. Stu pressed one last kiss into her hairline before he glanced up.

It was time!