26| 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

"Woah!" Billy spoke out as he cut off Sidney. Sidney glanced between the two as Stu threw the voice modilator to Billy. Billy grinned as he brought it up to his lips.

"What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost," Billy mocked out. His voice was changed by the device. Nova looked down to the floor. She had really been fooled. It felt like a stab to the heart as she crinkled her nose in disgust. How could she have been so stupid!? Sidney backed away from Billy but soon cornered herself in the kitchen.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney asked out. She glanced over to Stu who still had a hold of Nova. His blue eyes watching her in amusement. Stu sent Sidney a grin as she turned back to Billy.

"It's all part of the game, Sidney!" Stu explained as he tightened his hold on Nova. He had to make sure she wouldn't go anywhere. He couldn't have that happening.  Sidney ran a hand through her her hair as she let out a shaky breath. Nova watched her sadly. This was it. Nova couldn't bear this for much longer.

"It's called 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐞!" Billy shouted out. His gun was still aimed at Sidney. Sidney sent him a glare.

"Fuck you!" She spat out annoyed. Nova glanced between her sister and Billy as Billy slowly smirked.

"Oh no. Nova already played that game, right?" Billy replied as Sidney's eyes widened. She glanced over to Nova who looked down with a guilty expression. She had wanted to tell Sidney. But she didn't know how. Sidney had too much going on but now it was out. Stu handed Billy a knife as Billy exchanged it for the gun. Billy pointed the knife towards Nova as Sidney watched with wide eyes.

"You lost," Billy teased out as he glanced Nova up and down. There was blood on her dress. He thought she looked beautiful with it. He could only imagine her painted in red. He turned to Sidney with a smirk. That was an image he'd save for later.

"It was a fun game really," Stu added with a smirk as he pulled Nova closer to him. His breath fanning her neck as Sidney connected the dot. Nova had slept with both of them!

"See, Sidney, if we ask you a question. You get it wrong. Boogah! You die!" Stu exclaimed with a large grin. He let out a small laugh to show his amusement. Nova crinkled her nose. Billy moved close to Sidney. Aiming the knife right above her heart as his brown, crazed eyes watched her like she was his prey.

"You get it right. You die," Billy dead-panned as he glanced over to Nova. A tear fell from her eyes as she watched him. This wasn't the boy she knew. But she couldn't hate him. Her heart only yearned for him and Stu. Her mind tried to make sense of this. But there was nothing to make sense of. Billy Loomis and Stu Macher were the killers!

"Your crazy. Both of you," Nova spoke out as she shook her head at them. Billy bit his bottom lip as he stalked closer to her. Stu's grip tightened on her. Nova regretted her words instantly. She still loved them but this was insane. No reasonable person would do this.

"We prefer the term physchotic, princess," Stu breathed out down her ear. Billy raised the knife near her face as he delicately traced the scar on her face. The scar they had marked her with. Nova tried to pull away but Billy tutted at her.

"Don't worry, doll. Stu meant what he said earlier," Billy muttered out to her. Nova furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to recall.

"Your ours now!"

The words echoed through her mind as she paled. Billy smirked as he gave a glanced to Stu who grinned like the chessire cat off Alice In Wonderland. She surely felt like Alice in this moment. She was running out of time and her whole world had flipped upside down.

"You'll never get away with this!" Sidney hissed out, breaking the moment between the trio. Billy and Stu's head snapped back over to Sidney. They had almost forgot about her. Almost. Billy stalked closer to her as Nova's stomach twisted. Stu pulled them closer as he sandwitched them behind Billy.

"Oh no?" Billy breathed out as Stu chuckled. It seemed they knew something, both girls didn't.

"Tell that to cotton weary."

Nova paled as she realised. Cotton Weary was innocent. She was right. But that meant- They had killed Maureen Prescott. Billy and Stu had killed Mareen Prescott almost a year ago today.

"You wouldn't believe how easy he was to blame."

"Watch a few movies. Take a few notes. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑛!" Stu giggled out like a small child. He grinned at Sidney so all his teeth were showing as Sidney shuddered in disgust. Tears dripped down her face. Painting her face blue with misery.

"Oh!" Sidney cried out as she tried to get free.

"Where you going!"

Stu giggled as Billy quickly pushed her back. He pulled Nova into his chest as Stu stepped back. Sidney let out a small sob as Nova tried to keep her tears at bay.

"Why?" She asked in betrayal. Billy's grip on Nova tightened. Nova wouldn't be surprised if it left a bruise as Billy's eyes burnt into Sidney's skull.

"Why? WHY?" He shouted in her face. Nova flinched at the loudness off his voice as Sidney glared at him. She couldn't believe this. After all, the things he told her.

"Hear that Stu? I think she wants a motive," Billy spoke to Stu as Stu grinned. He let out a small scoff followed by a giggle as Nova's interest peaked. She wanted to know. She wanted to know why the people she loved and cared for had gone cold. Had wilted like a flower and turned dead inside with lack of remorse. She needed to know!

"I don't really believe in motives, Sid. I mean did Norman bates have a motive?" Billy asked Sidney quietly as Sidney watched in horror.

"No!" Stu spoke in the background as if he was Billy's little cheer leader. Billy drummed his fingers on Nova's hips as he sniffed her hair. Nova shuddered slightly as she kept her attention on Sidney who looked like she would collapse at any moment.

"Did they ever find out why Hannibal Lector liked to eat people? Don't think so!"

Sidney flinched slightly as she looked disgusted by him. He really was insane!

"See it's a lot more scarier when theres no motive, Sid!"

Billy brought the knife to Nova's neck as her breathe hitched. Sidney's eyes widened as she shook her head. No! She couldn't lose her sister. Blood or not. She was still her sister and Sidney loved her dearly. Billy smirked as he twirled Nova's hair with his knife.

"We did your mother a favour, Sid. That woman was a slut bag whore who flashed her shit all over town. Like she wae Sharon Stone or something!" Billy stated seriously as he clenched his jaw. His grip on Nova's hips tightened as she bit her lip to hide her pain. Sidney searched Billy's eyes. For something. Anything.

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery cause let's face it! Your mum was no sharon stone!" Stu stated with a grin as he aimed his gun at Sidney. Nova looked down. This was all about Maureen. Not them. It never had anything to do with them!

"Is that motive enough for you?" Billy asked quietly as he brought the knife to his lips. Nova knew there had to be something else. Why would he care what Maureen did?

What did Maureen do that was so bad for him to kill her?