15| 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

When Nova woke up, Billy and Stu were gone. She wasn't disappointed about it. She knew they had school so they probably left early. Nova slowly climbed out of bed. She dreaded the day ahead. She dreaded seeing Sidney. She just felt off.

She slowly made her way to her dresser and began to pick out her outfit. She chose a lilac, long sleeved top with some denim jeans. It was simple but cute. She made her way to the bathroom but paused when she spotted Sidney's door. It was closed and there was no light underneath. She shrugged it off as she made her way into the bathroom.

As she showered, she began to wonder who her parents really were. It wasn't something she was gonna jump into but it would be nice to know. But with things going on right now, it was better to keep them safe. She quickly rinsed off her body and got dressed. She inspected her outfit for the day as she brushed her hair.

Little did she know, someone was already looking into her parents...

                         ||☏︎||

Nova was sat by the fountain with Stu and Billy

Nova was sat by the fountain with Stu and Billy. It was still early morning and yet the boys wanted to stick by Nova. She still didn't seem herself but at least she showed up. Before Stu could tell Nova another joke, Sidney walked over to the trio. She narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend who wasn't even acting like her boyfriend anymore.

"Nova," Sidney stated as their heads snapped over to her. Nova let out a small sigh as the boys eyed her.

"Yes?" Nova asked quietly as she glanced down to the floor. She wanted to know if Sidney knew. Sidney and Mareen were joined at the hip. They had to know. They were practically twins growing up. Nova found it a little weird. It was as if Mareen lived her teenage fantasies through Sidney.

"Why didn't you tell me you were attacked by the killer? I thought we were closer than that," Sidney stated as she crossed her arms. Nova clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth. She hated when Sidney tried acting as if they were close or as if she hadn't been ignoring Nova all week. Nova hesitantly glanced up to Sidney who was staring at her expectantly.

"Did you know I was adopted?" Nova suddenly asked. The two boys looked at Sidney. Sidney suddenly paled. Nova narrowed her eyes at Sidney who was suddenly quiet. Her whole confident deminour gone.

"I thought we were closer than that!" Nova mocked as she quickly got up from the fountain and walked past Sidney. Sidney watched her with an anxious expression as Stu quickly followed Nova. Billy paused in front of Sidney for a moment. Sidney suddenly felt very insecure in that moment. As if, Billy had suddenly changed.

"You knew, didn't you?" Billy asked as he stared down at her face. Sidney avoided his eyes as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Yes but I was gonna tell Nova," Sidney quickly explained as Billy scoffed. He shook his head slightly as he tried to remain calm. He wanted Sidney dead even more now.

"Did you know how she felt when she found out?" Billy suddenly asked Sidney who looked up at him with wide eyes. Sidney hadn't expected him to defend Nova.

"No but-"

"She thought her whole life was a lie! She had to find out by herself!" Billy continued as Sidney looked down with guilt written all over her face. She swore to her mother she would never tell. But maybe she shouldn't trust her mother anymore.

"Why are you defending her? Your my boyfriend!" Sidney exclaimed as she glanced up to Billy. Billy scoffed as he ran a hand down his face. He looked fed up already.

"And your my girlfriend but you don't act like it," Billy rebutted as Sidney suddenly fell quiet. She realised what was going on as she nodded. Billy understood quickly as the two quickly parted. It was over.

                          ||☏︎||

Nova leant against her locker as Tatum looked through hers

Nova leant against her locker as Tatum looked through hers. The two hadn't seen Sidney all day and Nova couldn't care less.

"So how did you find out?" Tatum asked. She was up for the gossip and she wanted to know what happened between Sidney and Nova. The two had always been opposites but now they seemed to have a distance that wouldn't be easily fixable.

"I was looking in the attic at my mum's stuff when I found a box. It had stuff of mine in and then I found the papers," Nova explained with a frown. She wondered if Sidney was ever going to tell her. Tatum sighed as she turned to her friend.

"That's not the best way to find out. Did you ask Sidney about it?" Tatum asked as she spotted her boyfriend and Billy walking towards them. Nova nodded.

"She knew but didn't tell me," Nova explained as Tatum gasped. She hadn't expected Sidney to know or hide it. She wasn't surprised that Mareen hid it. Mareen had many secrets. Nova nodded as the two boys joined them.

"What are you girls gossiping about?" Stu asked with a smirk. He glanced between Tatum and Nova who shared a look and laughed. This made Stu even more confused.

"What?" He asked clueless as Billy rolled his eyes. Tatum grabbed a lollypop out her locker and twirled it in her hands.

"We'll tell you when your older," Tatum stated as she gave Nova a wink who bit back a laugh. Stu pouted as he watched his girlfriend leave. Nova hoped she wasn't going to find Sidney. Billy and Stu turned to Nova with an unreadable expression.

"So?" Stu asked. Nova rolled her eyes as she walked past the two. The two boys following behind her quickly.

"So?" Nova mocked with a small giggle as Stu quickly threw her over his shoulder. Nova let out a yelp as she smacked his back. It seemed like this was a natural occurance.

"Billy! Help please," Nova called as Billy looked up and smirk. He shrugged as Nova frowned.

"No can do, doll!" He called back as Nova flipped him off. The boy chuckled as he and Stu shared a glance. Nova let out a huff as she rested her elbow in Stu's back so she could see properly.

"So where we going?" Nova asked boredly as Stu suddenly hoisted her down. Nova tried to regain her footing as she glared at Stu.

"A little warning next time would be great!" She exclaimed as Stu stuck out his tongue. Nova rolled her eyes as Billy wrapped an arm around her. Stu pouted as he moved to Nova's side quickly. His hands slithered over her waist which made goosebumps rise on her skin. She tried to hide the blush that was rising as Stu smirked.

"Oh come on! Don't be mad!" Stu whined out as he suddenly spun Nova around. Nova let out a gasp as Stu quickly caught her. She let out a small laugh as she shook her head in amusement. Stu gave a grin as he glanced at Billy.

"How can I be mad at this face!" She mocked as she pinched Stu's cheeks. Stu grinned at her as Billy rolled his eyes. She let out a small laugh as Stu pulled a weird face. She didn't understand why she felt complete when it was just them. It was like nothing else mattered and she would hang on every word they said. That's when she knew.

Nova had fallen for Billy and Stu...