22| 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

Nova flicked through her closet. She didn't know what to wear. Stu hadn't exactly given a dress code but it was a party. Her brown eyes flickered through the many clothes hung up until they caught onto a little, white dress. Nova smile softly as she pulled it out. It was cute and casual but was meant for a party. She had been meaning to wear it but hadn't had the chance.

"Nice dress," a voice spoke out. Nova quickly turned to see Billy sat on her window seat with a grin. Nova gave him a small smile as she glanced back to the dress.

"You don't think it'll be too much?" She asked softly. She felt his hands slither around her waist. She tried not to react to it, focusing her attention on the dress instead of him. He rested his head on her shoulder as he looked at the dress.

"Nah!" Billy muttered out. He began to peck her neck softly and Nova was about to tell him to stop until he found her sweet spot. He suck on it lightly as she let out a small moan. She let her head fall back into him as he smirked.

"Liar!" He breathed out. He moved around her so he was infront of her. Both their eyes resting on each other. Nova knew it was wrong. She knew she couldn't betray her sister like this. But her heart yearned for him and her skin, his touch.

Before she could decide what she wanted, Billy put his lips against hers. It was soft and featherish. The two moved in sync until Billy hardened the kiss. He wanted more. He needed more. He pulled her into him as her hands ran through his hair. He pushed his tongue against her lips for entry which was soon granted. She let out a soft moan as his tongue explored her mouth. Tracing every space quickly as if it wasn't enough. Things began to get heated as Nova's back hit her bed board. The two pulled away. Nova felt as if she was high. Their hooded eyes both staring at each other with lust.

"You want to do this?" Billy asked softly as his hands traced every curve on her body. Nova bit her lip as she nodded. She felt as if he was a drug and she was an addict.

"Words, sweetheart," Billy muttered down her ear. A chill ran down her spine as his hot breath was on her exposed neck.

"Yes," she spat out softly. Billy was quick in pushing her on the bed. The two moving in sync as their lips met again. Only now it was more rough. Billy's hands traced over her body and he began to kiss down her body until he got down to the waistband of her jeans. He glanced up to her with those alluring, brown eyes. She quickly nodded and he was quick to take them off along with her underwear.

Billy smirked at her as she flushed in embarssement. He licked his lips softly and when Nova thought he was about to stop, she felt him go inside. She let out a small moan as he gripped her bare thighs. Nova gripped his hair as Billy let out a small moan. It was the only sound that echoed throughout the empty house. Nova's hand gripped the bedsheet as her eyes rolled back. She felt like she was on cloud nine.

                          ||☏︎||

"You hiding my handy work?" Billy asked with a raspy voice

"You hiding my handy work?" Billy asked with a raspy voice. Nova rolled her eyes as she looked into the mirror to see Billy behind her. She was trying her best to cover up the hickeys he had given her. Sidney was gonna kill her.

"So that's what your calling it?" Nova teased as Billy smirked. She was sat in her underwear at her dresser as she applied concealer. Billy glanced up and down as she quickly shook her head.

"No!" She warned out with a small smile as Billy pouted.

"Oh come on! The party can wait," Billy spoke out softly as Nova chuckled. She wanted this to last forever. But something was missing. She felt her stomach twist. She didn't understand why she felt like this. She knew she shouldn't. It was wrong. But she couldn't change how she felt.

"Maybe for you. But I actually want to enjoy myself," She exclaimed as she put the brush down. She turned in her seat to see Billy better as he let out a sigh. 

"Please don't drink tonight," He asked softly as Nova furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't understand the problem.

"What are you, my dad?" Nova scoffed out as Billy let out a sigh. He knelt down in front of Nova with a pleading look.

"Just promise me, Nova," Billy asked seriously. Nova knew this look. She let out a sigh as she hesitantly nodded.

"I promise," She replied softly as she sent him a small smile. He returned it before moving back towards the window. Nova frowned slightly. She didn't want this moment to be over but she knew it had to be.

"Leaving already?" She asked lightly as Billy let out a sigh.

"I'll see you at the party," He replied before climbing out. Billy was beginning to have regrets but he wasn't going to back out now. He wanted her even more now and Billy knew one thing for certain.

He was going to get her!