27| 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

"How about this?" Billy suggested quietly. The atmosphere seemed to tense as Billy pointed the knife back to Sidney. Sidney gulped in fear as she watched him carefully.

"Your slut mother was fucking my father. And she's the reason my mum moved out and abandoned me," Billy explained as his voice cracked towards the end. Nova frowned. She knew Billy's mum had left him. He had come to her the night it had happened. But now she knew the real reason. She instantly felt bad. Sidney looked surprised. Even Stu was. Nova wondered if he knew as she felt her stomach knot.

"How's that for motive?" Billy asked quietly. He was oddly calm. It was quite scary.

"Maternal abadonment causes serious physchological issues! It's why Nova here had sex with two serial killers," Billy exclaimed out as he switched the topic quickly. Nova glanced down ashamed as she felt her sisters gaze fall on her. Billy chuckled as he lifted Nova's chin with his knife.

"Come on, doll! You had to admit it was fun!" Billy whispered down her ear but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Nova let out a breath. She couldn't lie about that. She loved them! But they were murderers.

"That's right! Your sister fucked us both. Oops!" Stu giggled out as Nova blushed scarlett. She hadn't exactly wanted her sex life discussed whilst they were about to kill Sidney. Billy pressed a kiss into her hairline before he passed her to Stu. Sidney stared at her sister in betrayal. Nova looked at her sadly. The two serial killers could see the tension.

"Sid, I'm sorry," Nova croaked out. It was the first she had spoken in a while. Sidney shook her head slightly as Billy pulled her forward. Stu aimed the gun at her with a grin as Nova shook her head.

"Now we get to kill you!" Stu grinned. It was scary how quick their moods would change. Nova let tears fall from her eyes as she struggled in Stu's hold. She couldn't let Sidney die. Billy saw Nova's worried look and gave her a calming look.

"Just pretend it's all a scary movie, Nova. How do think it's gonna end," Billy spoke out soothingly as Nova shook her head.

"Don't do that!" She spat out as tears dripped down her face. Billy thought it made her look oddly pretty. Her bottom lip quivered as she glanced between Billy's knife and Sidney.

"Oh! Oh this is the best part! Your gonna love this! We got a surprise for you!" Stu suddenly shouted out making Nova jump. Stu let go off as Nova stayed still. He gave a nod to Billy as he walked towards the closet with a smile. Nova watched helplessly as Billy watched her carefully. His brown eyes taking in every small movement she made.

"It's a scream baby! Hold on a second, I'll be right back!" Stu mocked out as he went backwards into the closet. Nova watched him in dispair. She didn't know what to do but she knew if she went to get the gun Stu left. Sidney would be as good as dead!

                           ||☏︎||

Nova instantly recognised who it was as Stu dragged them out the closet

Nova instantly recognised who it was as Stu dragged them out the closet. Her wide, brown eyes met the desperate, blue ones of her father.

"Daddy!" Nova gasped out as she rushed to his side until Stu caught her by her waist. He shook his head slightly with a smile.

"Yes, dear?" Billy replied mockingly as Nova sent him a glare. She glanced back to her father. He looked like he had been beaten to the pulp. He had a black eyes and a few cuts with scratches.

"What did you do!?" Nova spat out as she turned back to Billy who gave her a ghostly smile. All his teeth showing whilst his eyes held fire behind them. His grip on Sidney tightened.

"What did I do? Oh no!," Billy replied back as he held the knife tighter to Sidney throat. Nova frowned as Stu nuzzled his head in her brown hair.

"You know what time it is? It's after midnight. One year ago after we killed your mum. After we killed that fucking slut!" Billy exclaimed calmly as Nova crinkled her nose. Billy glanced down until he looked back towards Nova with an expecting look.

"You wanna better motive?" He asked her. Nova furrowed her eyebrows confused. He had another reason. Stu began to giggle as he rested his chin on her head. Something that once brought her comfort but now reminder her of what had been torn away. Billy stepped closer to Nova with Sidney still in his hold.

"I did this all for you. Me and Stu," Billy clarrified as Stu nodded excitedly. Nova paled. They did this for her?

"You killed my friends!" She stated as if it was obvious. Billy shrugged.

"You say friends? I say people who got too close to what was ours! Which is why Sidney and papa Prescott are out the game!" Billy stated as he swiped the knife against Sidney's throat. Crimson blood splattered everywhere. Nova's eyes went wide as she dropped down next to Sidney. She held a hand to Sidney's throat as she quickly shook her head.

"No. No. No," She muttered under her breath as Sidney's eyes rolled back. Tears streaked down her face as she felt her heart shatter. She felt her stomach clench as she tried to slow the bleeding. Billy and Stu watched in amusement as everything was painted red. Like a stain that would take ages to remove. Neil Prescott sobbed against his gag as the two slowly turned to him.

"Sidney wake up! Sidney! Don't leave me please!" Nova begged quietly as she choked on tears. She couldn't believe this was happening. No! Sidney wasn't dead. Nova brushed Sidney hair out of her face as she lightly tapped her face.

"Come on!" She muttered under her breath. She shook Sidney lightly. Her breath hitched in realisation. She was gone. Sidney Prescott was dead.

                          ||☏︎||

Nova stared down at Sidney's corpse with a broken look

Nova stared down at Sidney's corpse with a broken look. It was as if someone had shattered something inside of Nova. As if something had finally snapped. Nova had lost her sister. Her family! She slowly glanced up to meet Billy's gaze. He watched her carefully. She didn't feel angry. She couldn't. She couldn't even get the peace of being able to hate them!

"Oh, doll! It was something that had to be done," Billy spoke out soothingly. Nova stared at him with teary eyes as Stu handed Billy the gun. Billy gave a nod to Stu as Stu began to slowly pull Nova away from Sidney's corpse. Nova didn't even fight him. She felt as light as a feather as Stu pulled her into his arms. Billy aimed the gun at Neil Prescott's head and she just watched. A loud shot rang out. Guts and brains splattered everywhere. It mixed in with Sidney's blood that already coated the kitchen. Billy let out a small chuckle.

"This remind you of anything?" Billy asked Stu with humour in his tone. Nova knew what they were talking about. She had watched the film with them. If she had known why they loved horror movies so much, maybe she would've detered from watching them with her.

"You did all of this for me?" Nova asked quietly. Her voice sounded broken. Both heads snapped over to her as Stu began to stroke his hands through her hair to calm her down. They didn't know how she would react. But it had to be done. They would take her willingly or not!

"All for you," Billy clarrified with a serious look. He stepped closer to her as he and Stu shared a look. Nova glanced up to him and met his gaze. How did she fall for two serial killers?