25| 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐥

Disoriented. That's the word she'd use to describe what she felt like right now. She felt weak as she slowly lifted herself up off the couch. The music was gone now. The house was eerily quiet. There was not even quiet whispers of people. Nova furrowed her eyebrows. She stumbled towards the door. Her barefeet were cold against the wooden floorboards.

But she didn't understand. Why would Stu drug her? She didn't understand why he would do it. Unless he was the very thing that Nova prayed he wasn't. Unless Stu was the killer. But then why was Nova still alive? It was a reoccuring question that made her headache even worse!

Her fingers brushed against the cold, metal doorhandle. She was anxious. Her stomach twisted in a knot as her head pounded. If Stu was the killer, then she was in his territory.

"Stu?" Nova whispered out as she stepped through the door. A shiver passed her as she glanced around the hallway. It was quiet. Too quiet. She slowly crept over to the living room where she recalled everyone was before she and Stu had left. Her stomach twisted in knots. Before she could get to the living room, shouts from outside echoed around. She furrowed her eyebrows as she rushed towards the door but it had already opened and Sidney stepped through.

"Fuck you both!" She cursed at whoever was outside before slamming the door shut and locking it. Nova let out a sigh of relief. Sidney was alive and well.

"Sidney?" Nova breathed out. Sidney jumped and quickly turned with a raised gun at Nova. Nova eyes widened as she held up her hands in surrender. She glanced over Sidney. There was blood all over her. Her face was painted in crimson red. Her hair was knotty and messy. Seemed like Sidney had one hell of a night. Sidney let out a sigh of relief as she quickly hugged her sister. She let out a small sob as she fell against Nova who held her tightly.

"Tatum's dead," She muttered out. She sounded tired. Broken. Nova frowned as she felt tears sting at her eyes. Tatum Riley was dead?

"How?" She asked hesitantly. Sidney quickly shook her head.

"I don't know who it is! I shut the door on Randy and Stu! I-I didn't know!" Sidney cried out quietly as Nova stroked her hair. She felt tears coax her cheeks as she held Sidney tightly in her arms. Whatever this was, Nova would make sure they both made it out alive. A thud sounded from upstairs as the two quickly turned towards the sound with fearful expressions.

Was this it?

                          ||☏︎||

"Billy?" Sidney questioned out as he stumbled over to the staircase

"Billy?" Sidney questioned out as he stumbled over to the staircase. His knees buckled under him and he soon went falling down the stairs. Sidney and Nova glanced at each other as they both rushed to his aid. Nova gasped at the sight of him. He had mulitiple wounds on him. Blood had painted the once white t-shirt, red. It would forever be red. Painted in his own blood.