20| 𝐕𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬

The two arrived at Randy's workplace. Nova walked alongside Stu as she felt his eyes on her. But she decided not to mention it. He would just tease her again or maybe she was just being paranoid. It seemed that ever since Sidney had mention the killer had a picture of her, she had been more on edge.

"My lady," Stu joked as he held open the glass door. Nova rolled her eyes as she smiled playfully at Stu. He could be childish at times but Nova loved it. There was no need to act like an adult with him. Nova could just be herself and not be judged or forced to grow up too fast.

"What a gentleman," Nova mocked back as she stepped inside. Stu smirked as he quickly followed her like a lost puppy. If anyone saw them, they'd think they were a couple. Nova began walking but Stu quickly pulled her by the waist to another direction. Stu wore a shit-eating grin as he saw the very person he loved to annoy. Nova realised what he was doing as the pair approached Randy who was stocking tapes onto shelves. Stu let go off Nova as he crept up behind Randy.

"Oh!" Stu gasped out mockingly as he flung the VHS tapes out of Randy's hand. Nova leant against the shelf next to them as Randy rolled his eyes. Stu smirked as he moved back round to Nova. He pressed his body close to hers as she was leant against the shelf watching Randy.

"Dork!" Randy hissed out annoyed as Stu giggled. Nova could feel his hot breath close to her ear as she focused her attention on Randy. 

"Jesus! This place is packed tonight, man," Stu exclaimed as he glanced around. Nova had noticed that there was a lot more people here today than usual. Seemed like everyone had the same idea of getting movies.

"We had a run in the mass murder section," Randy explained as he began to tidy up the tapes that were now on the ground, thanks to Stu. Nova hummed out as she noticed the crowds around the horror section. Seemed everyone wanted to watch horror now with the recent murders. As if they weren't in a horror movie already.

"You coming to my fiesta?" Stu asked. Nova glanced back to Randy as Randy peered over at the two. He seemed hesitant but Nova gave him a pouted look. He let out a sigh as he slowly nodded.

"Yeah, why not. I'm off early. Curfew, you know," Randy shrugged out as Nova grinned. Stu nodded as he watched Randy restock the shelves. Everything was coming together. He glanced down to Nova. She was so oblivious to it all. Stu was surprised Randy hadn't figured it out but there was still time.

"Hey, what's that movie with ET's mum in it?" A random girl asked Randy. He was about to reply before Nova butted in.

"The howling. Straight down," She replied as the girl nodded. Randy gave her an annoyed look as he pointed at her.

"That's my line!" Randy huffed out as Nova shrugged. She smiled playfully.

"Yeah well you were too slow," She chuckled out as Randy rolled his eyes. Stu glanced between them as he rested his chin on Nova's head as usual. It was a position most would find Stu doing around Nova.

"Maybe you should work here," Randy exclaimed as Nova shrugged. She already worked at a dinner but that been closed since the murders started. But she enjoyed the job and it was cute seeing the elder couples in there sometimes.

"Maybe," She muttered out as Randy shrugged. He continued to stock the shelves until his eye caught something.

"Aw, now that's poor taste," Randy spoke out. Stu and Nova furrowed their eyebrows.

"What?" Stu questioned as he glanced over to what Randy was looking at. Nova glanced over too and spotted Billy talking to two girls. The exact two girls that in school she would avoid due to their gossip and the rumours they would make. She clenched her jaw as she glared at them. She didn't even notice she was doing it until Stu chuckled.