28| 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬

Sirens wailed in the distance as Stu's eyes widened. Billy shared a glance with Stu as his grip loosened.

"Who the fuck called the police?" Billy hissed out as he ran a hand through his hair. Everything had gone to plan accordingly and now the police had to come and screw it up!

"Sidney must of when she grabbed that radio," Stu replied out dumbfounded. Billy kicked his foot into Neil Prescott's corpse as he grunted in anger.

"Fuck! That dead bitch always finds a way to screw me over!" Billy growled out as he glanced down to Sidney with hatred. The sirens began to get louder as they got closer. Nova almost felt relieved. Maybe Sidney could be saved? But then she'd lose Billy and Stu. She couldn't have it all.

"I don't wanna go to jail, man!" Stu whined out as Billy shook his head quickly. His gaze landed on Nova. They needed to get out of here.

"Come on!" Billy urged Stu.

"My mum and dad are gonna be so mad at me!" He whined as Billy rolled his eyes. Billy was so close to stabbing Stu so he would move. They couldn't afford getting caught. They had done all of this for her! They would get her!

"Hurry the fuck up!" Billy hissed out but Nova quickly wiggled out of Stu's grip. Billy gave her a stern glance as she glared at them.

"I'm not going with you," She stated as Stu looked at Billy with wide eyes. He wasn't going to leave Nova behind!

"Like hell you are!" Billy hissed out as he moved towards Nova but she stepped back. The sudden thump on the front door made Billy let out a huff. They were gonna get caught if they didn't go now!

"We have to go," Billy muttered out as he turned to Stu. Stu glanced back to Nova who shook her head at him. As much as Billy hated the thought of leaving her, they couldn't get caught. They had gotten this far. They couldn't give up now!

"I'm not leaving her!" He replied stubbornly. There was more harsh bangs on the door as the sirens got louder.

"We'll come back for her but if we don't go now. We won't get another chance!" Billy explained quickly as Stu hesitantly nodded. He moved towards Nova and gave her a quick, hasty kiss. Nova just stared after him as Billy gave her a stern look. He pointed his knife at her with a small smirk.

"Don't forget. Your ours!" He stated. Before the two vanished out the back door. Nova let out a breath as she crumpled down beside Sidney's body.

                          ||☏︎||

Dewey rushed through the house frantically as he searched for Nova and Sidney

Dewey rushed through the house frantically as he searched for Nova and Sidney. His sister was dead. He felt the guilt and sadness hit him like a storm. He was suppose to be here! He blamed himself. He rushed into the kitchen quickly as his eyes widened at the scene.

"Nova?" He asked quickly. The girl was knelt beside a body. Her hands tightly wrapped around the bodies pale one. Dewey didn't have to even look to know who it was. It broke his heart at the scene before him. He quickly knelt beside her as Nova glanced to him. He saw her brown, teary eyes and that broke him even more.

"You can bring her back right?" Nova croaked out. But she knew better than that. Dewey stared at her with a sad expression as he tried to pull Nova away. She quickly shook her head. She wasn't leaving Sidney.

"No!" She spoke out as paramedics entered the room. She needed to give them space. But Dewey knew Sidney was gone. Her body was pale and had a deathly glow. Sidney Prescott was dead. Dewey nodded to an officer as the two grabbed onto Nova who tried to fight them off.

"No! No! I promised her!" Nova cried out as she tried to get out of their hold.

"I promised!"

                          ||☏︎||

Nova sat in the back of the ambulance with a broken expression

Nova sat in the back of the ambulance with a broken expression. She had Dewey's jacket wrapped around her frame. She had tear stains on her face as her eyes stung. She had lost her whole family on the aniversary of her mother's death by her bestfriends/lovers.

"There's another one in here!" A paramedic called out. Nova's head snapped up as she saw Randy being brought out. She felt herself sigh in relief. Randy was alive.

"Fucking Randy Meeks," She breathed out in relief as she rushed towards the carrier. Randy met her gaze as she rushed to his side.

"Still kicking I see," She teased out softly as Randy sent her a soft smile. He had already heard from the paramedics about the others. It seemed they were the only two who had survived this massacre. Apart from Gale Weathers and Dewey Riley.

"Get a cool scar out of this, I guess," Randy croaked out as Nova sent him a sad smile. She let the paramedics wheel him away as a presence came up beside her.

"Where did they go?" Gale asked with an uncertain look. She had a cut on her forhead and a few brusies. But she would live. Nova glanced over to her as she shrugged.

"They got away," She muttered out weakly as Gale squeezed her arm lightly. Nova glanced over to her as Gale sent her a soft smile. It was strange for the woman but Nova appreciated it. After all, Nova knew she wouldn't be the same after tonight.

"Your strong, kid. I'll give you that," Gale spoke out as Nova chuckled lightly. The sound sounded strange. She almost felt guilty for laughing with all the death that surrounded her. She sent Gale a small smile.

"I could say the same about you," Nova replied as Gale patted her shoulder before leaving to go live on what happened. The people needed to know.  Nova watched her with an uneasy expression. Some had gotten lucky. But this wasn't over. They were still out there.

Watching.

Waiting for the right time!

And Nova knew they would be back for her, they always will be!