Ch. 7

Harry blinked repeatedly and found himself wondering at the flowery aroma that filled the room so fully, he felt that if he was asked his name, he would mess it up.

He tried to turn his neck but found it terribly sore and achy. Deep annoyance bubbling up, he rolled his neck and shoulders then tried to look again. It was blurry, so he grabbed his glasses and shoved them on his face.

There, her silhouette encased in moonlight, was Ginny. Harry blinked and suddenly had a flashback.

He was walking towards a mirror, and he read what it said above, though it seemed to be in pig Latin or something. Then he looked down and saw himself. But he noticed this version of him was smiling wildly. Mirror Harry went out of frame for a second and came back, pulling Ginny with him. He proceeded to sling his arm around her shoulders and they both laughed. That's when Harry realized they were older, and more mature. Maybe fifteen and fourteen. Mirror Harry turned his head and planted a kiss on Ginny's lips before chuckling at something she said.

Then, Ron and Hermione slid into frame, holding hands and giggling every now and then. He noticed that they too looked older. His parents walked up from behind Ginny and Mirror Harry and placed their hands out the couples shoulders. Both Harry and Ginny turned their heads to grin at the adults before turning back to each other, laughing and looking altogether thrilled.

When Harry asked Dumbledore what he saw, who answered with knitted socks, Dumbledore threw the question back at him. Harry didn't think Dumbledore was telling the truth, but couldn't bring himself to lie or evade the truth.

"I see me... And my arm is around.. er... Ginny Weasleys shoulders... And we are all slightly older in this. My best friends Ron and Hermione are holding hands and being happy, then my parents walk up behind me and Ginny and look at me with pride in their eyes..." He let out his breath and felt a weight lift off his chest.

"Ah, I see. Are you and Miss Weasley.."

"No! No. She's Rons little sister! O-off limits..." But he didn't sound so sure of himself as he watched Ginny place a kiss on Harry's cheek then tease him when he turned red.

*+*+*
Harry came back to and looked back at Ginny's figure. He felt something on his arm and leg and looked down to see a cast around them both. He groaned but was silently glad that he don't feel them break and that he was still alive.

He once again found himself looking at Ginny, her figure barely recognizable in the dim moonlight. If it weren't for the flowery scent, Harry wouldn't have known it was her. He looked over and saw that a window was open, silently creating a draft inside that was pushing Ginny's aroma over to Harry.

Harry groaned, just his luck. But the sound seemed to disturb Ginny and she shifted slightly before waking.

"Harry?" She asked, turning to look at him. Her eyes widened in shock and quicker than he could comprehend, she threw off her covers and tackled him in a hug. "I thought you were dead!" She sobbed, her emotions pouring out. Harry held her until she stopped crying. Then, he lifted his blankets and she slid into the bed beside him.

"If my mum catches us in this position, Harry, it won't be good" Ginny joked, wiping some hair out of Harry's eyes.

"I know" He whispered, looking around. "I wonder where they are"

"The doctors said that you probably wouldn't wake up for another couple of days, so they went home. My parents just left, to go back home since I'm not allowed to leave. They'll be back in the morning, maybe" She said softly, glancing over to the window.

"What happened, Ginny?" Harry asked, turning in the bed so he was facing her and they were both in their sides. She took a deep breath.

"Ron happened" Ginny said, venom lacing every syllable.

"Ron?" Harry asked, confused to why his best mate would land him in the hospital.

"Yes, Ron." Ginny sighed "He hit a apple towards you, you dived out of the way. But it hit me instead, knocking me out. I fell" Her voice cracked and she cleared her throat. "You jumped off your broom and positioned us so that you would take the blunt of the force. If it wasn't for George throwing a quick spell at you, even though it wasn't powerful, it saved your life. You would have died, Harry" Her brown eyes took a look of disapproval. But underneath Harry saw something much more, something he couldn't explain.

He realized that they were really close. His left hand was laying on his side, the one with the bandage on it. He really wished that it wasn't there and he could reach over to her. Her scent was filling him completely and he could decipher what it smelled like. Flowers, strawberries, and lavender. That was the only smells he could get to before his eyes started to flutter shut.

"Harry... Can I ask you something?" Ginny asked quietly, but he was already gone. She sighed and buried her head in his chest. He smelled slightly musky, like the woods, then there was cinnamon, from his favorite flavor of treacle tart she supposed. If he didn't ask her what that dream was about immediately, then he must have not dreamed it. She felt sadness build up as she realized that he didn't actually try to kiss her.

She breathed in again and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep as the moonlight directly shone through the window and to where they were laying.

Morning came fast for Harry and when his eyes opened, he realized that he had something warm and snugly cuddled into his side. He breathed in the smell of flowers and looked out the window, the sun was just peeking over the horizon.

Though he didn't want too, he shook Ginny slightly and she muttered before opening her eyes. He blushed as she looked at him with a questioning look as to say 'Please remind me why you're here again'

Her eyes unfocused slightly and she blushed as well, she must have remembered what happened. She smiled sheepishly and slid off the bed, to Harry's inner grumbles.

She slipped under her own covers and Harry pressed the nurse alert button. A witch came in that was probably around twenty, with long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ginny glanced at Harry, she was sure he was staring at the beautiful witch, but he just said hello and informed her that he woke up late last night. She wrote that down and promised to call his parents. When the witch exited the room, Ginny couldn't help smiling as she remembered how Harry hadn't paid any attention to the beautiful young witch.
~~~

Love smiled down at the couple and turned to make her way to the large mansion at the top of the house, skipping with glee. She looked just nine, but she, and all her siblings and parents, were much older than they looked.

As she approached the house, she saw her brother, Destiny sitting there with a huge smile he came up to her with their sister, Fate and they explained the plan to Love.

They all went back to the edge of the island and smiled down at the Bonded Children before setting their plan in action. It would be many years, but everyone loved some drama.

Their plan set in motion, they knew that War and Chaos couldn't touch the children without special permission from Destiny, Fate, and their other brother Death.