Ch. 14

James and Lily both rushed out onto the deck outside of Harry's bedroom with him following close behind.

They stopped short at the sight in front of them. The wards covering the Burrow were gone, a group of people in black were casting hundreds of spells at the rickety house.

James and Lily both tried to run out to help them, but a wave of magic jerked them, landing them on their bums. They looked back to see the Burrow falling.

There was a flash of bright light that enveloped the Burrow, they realized it was coming from... Behind them.

They both looked back to see their son, his hands held up in front of him, was the one who was keeping the home from collapsing.

Another flash of light and he yelled "GINNY!"

James and Lily were pressed against the stone of the deck as the waves of magic ripped faster. After a long while, they looked up to see the Burrow standing completely, surrounded by a golden aura.

The group was fleeing, and that's when James and Lily, made out the lumps on the lawn. Their eyes widened and they both looked back to Harry, to see he wasn't there. They Apparated quickly to the Burrow and was surprised to see Percy Weasley collapsed on the ground in front of them.

Ron was collapsed also, a long gash down his arm. They also saw that Molly who was wrapping her sons wound in gauze, had a cut on her forehead and the side of her face was sooty.

"Where's Harry?" Lily asked, clutching her heart as she couldn't find her son. Molly looked up and sighed, standing and looking down at her son.

"I'm sorry Lily, I haven't seen him" She could see the worry on the red heads face and they started searching.

They soon found him, leaning over a body. He had his hand on the bodies stomach and a soft glow was emanating from his hand. They got closer and realized with a jolt, that the body was Ginny Weasley.

Molly surged forward but was stopped by a ward around the two. She craned her neck and caught a glimpse of the Potters gold eyes.

Harry's feet hit the ground and he started running, right past everyone as he knew where she was.

He sunk to his knees in front of her, brushing some soot from her face and looking straight at her face. There was a wound on her stomach, which looked really really really bad. Her screams echoed in his ears, and he realized that she had been under the Cruciatus Curse. An Unforgivable. But he had heard her? Yet, she is unconscious.

He healed her wound on her stomach and felt a shield form around them. He pulled her head into his lap and listened for her heart.

After five minutes, he found her heart was barely beating. His eyes welled with tears and he felt his emotions pour out of him in tears and magic. There was a pulse of energy and it enveloped Ginny.

He felt something click on his head and her eyes fluttered open, smiling up at him. She reached up and wiped his tears away, giving him another smile before closing her eyes again.

He felt the shield go down, and he glanced up into the shocked faces of the adults. He gently pulled her head up onto his shoulder so she was leaning against him and looked to the adults. They got the picture and conjured a stretcher that they used to bring her to the Healers.

Harry smiled as she was checked over and confirmed to be fine. He sighed, waiting by her side as the other Weasleys got treatment. Ron's arm would have to heal naturally since it was a curse, and he would have a scar.

Ginny too, she would have a scar on her stomach from where they said she had been shot with a penetrating curse. They also said she would most likely be mentally ill, since she was subjected to the Cruciatus Curse for so long at a young age.