Ch. 61 NO FRICKEN WAY

FYI, that last chapter was a HUGE hint to the series. Maybe not this book, but definitely the later ones. Also, I was informed that not everyone pronounces 'Cara' the way I do, so really it's supposed to be pronounced
'Car-a' when I know some people say 'Care-a'. The first is the one I used in this story.

Ginny was sleeping peacefully on her, rather comfortable, Bond Mate's chest. The fire in the hearth flickered off of their peaceful faces as each were lost in a world of their own. Perhaps they were talking, seated quietly on a tree in a meadow, or maybe they'd challenged each other to a race down the hill. Maybe they were just lying in the sun, enjoying each other's company.

But there was one thing they didn't know.

The red-headed woman standing in the doorway gasped and halted. The man behind her, of course, bumped into her back, nearly knocking his glasses off. "Oh James, they're so cute!" Lily whispered, entering the room. Cara slept tentatively in her mother's arms, her thumb in her mouth. A puff of brown hair has sprouted from her head, and when she opened her eyes you could see a light hazel that James was extremely proud of.

"Who- oh. Why're they on the couch? Didn't want to wake anyone last- oof!" Lily elbowed him in the side before he could continue. "What?" Lily rolled her eyes and walked around the couch, almost cooing at how happy her son looked when he was with his Bond Mate.

"Wow, look at this." Lily kneeled slightly, careful not to drop her baby. "Their hands are... I've never seen them glow this much." She remarked, looking at the two's intwined hands that had fallen off of the couch. Wave after wave of gold pulsated around the room, throwing shadows on the walls. A thin line of light was surrounding the two's bodies, making them have the appearance of being in one of those ancient paintings of gods.

"Well, I wonder why." James rolled his eyes. "You do realize they started dating, right? Probably strengthened the Bond and do not try to say that those two haven't been all over each other at least once." Lily was shocked, looking up at her husband with wide eyes.

"James... You... You actually said something intelligent for once." At this James sneered, "Anyway, should we wake them? We have to take Harry to get his robes, and I told Hermione I'd go with her and Ginny to get their dress robes." James nodded her on, and Liky handed him Cara, getting ready to wake up her son.

But he woke up before she even got near him, tightening his arms around Ginny for a second until he opened his eyes. He saw his parents, but his first priority was to make sure Ginny didn't have any dreams. When she'd finally woken up and answered him, Harry smiled, sitting up and yawning, Ginny barely awake beside him.

"Mum! Dad!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around them. The two laughed, joyous to see their only son again. "Oh, can I hold her?" He asked, looking at where Cara was glaring at the window which brought sunlight in the room. Harry could already tell she wouldn't be a morning person, just like her mother.

Lily carefully placed Cara into his waiting arms and the girl gurgled, making Harry panic for a second because he thought she was going to choke or something. But then the baby relaxed, grabbing Harry's thumb and closing her eyes.

Ginny watched with a studious expression, trying to block off the Bond as she didn't want Harry to realize he was getting cuter by the second as he watched his baby sister with loving eyes. The girl opened her lids again, looking around the room and to Ginny, who was sitting right beside Harry. The hazel eyed girl gurgled, pulling the closest thing to a smile she could.

"Aw, I think she likes you!" James cooed, wiping some hair out of his daughter's face. Ginny smiled back, but looked up to Harry's parents with a questioning gaze.