Ch. 42 I Think I Want to Marry You

So bored! So I decided to post some Hinny feels. Wow, I've been writing a lot lately! Just warning you that it won't be like this after this weekend, since I'll be back to school Monday. See you guys!

The sun was in Harry's eyes as he woke. They had moved while sleeping, and now Ginny was sprawled across his chest, hands gripping his tee shirt. Harry glanced towards the clock, sighing in relief as he realized they still had fifteen minutes.

Ginny stirred, her brown eyes fluttering open as she glanced up st Harry, who held her flush against him. Speaking of flush....

Ginny desperately tried to stop the redness that creeped along her face. Harry was staring at the ceiling, a smile on his face. He was only fourteen, but was still handsome. His features all worked together, making her wonder what he'd look like older.

She lifted herself up so she was blocking his view of the ceiling and he grinned, hands coming to rest on her hips. Ginny felt a strong desire to kiss him, as his eyes roaming over her face already made her knees slightly weak.

How long have we? Ginny asked, placing her hands on his shoulders and lifting her face up slightly so she could pull away if they didn't have any time left.

About fifteen minutes, why d-

But his thought process cut off as she kissed him, pulling his shoulders so he was slightly above the couch. He scooted backwards and half laid on the armrest, his arms wrapping around her waist.

Ginny pulled away to breathe, admiring her soulmate's adorable, dazed expression. She put her hand on his jaw and kissed him again softly before laying against his chest again.

"Ginny?" He asked out loud. It was strange, hearing his voice when it wasn't in her mind. She hummed, tracing stars onto his chest. He became nervous, and she could feel it radiating into the Bond. "I- I think... I want... I want to.... marry you..."

Ginny felt her heart stop for a moment, then it started beating out of her chest. She glanced at his blushing face, and she knew what he had meant. They were already engaged, pretty much, but had never really realized that they'd be married. She never realized she wanted to marry him.

"I know... I want to marry you too..." Ginny was blushing like crazy, studying the felt on the couch. Harry let out a long breath and laughed, pure happiness.

"Good. I was afraid... Y'know..." She did know. She had been afraid as well that Harry would find another girl, tear their Bond apart and leave her crippled. He had worried about the same things.

Ginny smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly, filled with promise. For the first time, she felt how awful it was to be mentally a seventeen year old while she was trapped in her thirteen year old body. She shouldn't have these feelings, she was too young to have a serious relationship, but at the same time, it made perfect sense.

Harry ran his hands down her sides, kissing her back with relief. She pulled away, breathless, staring at his peaceful face. He dove in to kiss her again, her fingers in his hair. This time, it was with haste as they knew that time was ticking. They only had a few minutes.

Their lips moved like they'd kissed a thousand times, and they might have in another life. It was a fast paced kiss, but also filled with love and determination. They'd both survive the Prophecy, they'd survive so they could live out their lives as a married couple, for both knew they'd be married the moment Ginny turned seventeen, maybe before, and they'd live a long and happy life. They were certain of it.

The kiss also had a secret promise. No one else had the power to kiss these pairs of lips. They were only for each other, and if anyone did, there wouldn't be feelings. Besides, the other Bondmate would probably land the person in the Hospital Wing.

Ginny pulled away enough so that they could catch their breath as she glanced at the clock. Five minutes. She cursed, moving her gaze back to Harry, who had put his hands on her arms. He had the cutest big doe eyes and pouty face.

It's time to go. She said sheepishly. Harry sighed, knowing that she was right. They stood, noticing how disheveled they looked. Harry had somehow lost his tie.

After finding everything, except the tie, they still had no idea where Ginny had thrown it, they stood by the portrait hole, waiting for the clock to signal the next class.

Well, that was... Eventful. Harry sent, smiling over at Ginny, who laughed slightly, turning him around so he was facing her. He was about two inches taller than her, and she ran her fingers through his disheveled hair.

Yes, it was. It's a good thing your hair is naturally messy, or we'd be in trouble. Harry grinned. He'd restrained himself from running his fingers through her straight hair for a reason, he didn't want her too end up with Hermione Hair.

Hmm... Yes, it is isn't it. He grinned, pulling her closer to him and kissing her softly. It wasn't really a kiss, their lips just barely brushed together when the Portrait Hole opened.

Ron came in, his face contorted in anger. The two jumped apart, but Ron had seen enough.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ron screeched, stepping in front of Ginny and fixing a steely glare on her. "Snogging my best friend, probably shaggi-" Ginny slapped him, making him stumble backwards. "Oh you little-" He held his cheek, over exaggerating his pain slightly. "Mum'll hear about this, she'll be appealed to hear her daughter is a-"

Red lined Harry's vision as he spun Ron around, clutching his shirt and getting in his face angrily. "You don't talk to her like that, you hear me?" His voice was deadly calm, but Ron wasn't easily intimidated, even when Harry's normally green eyes started to flash gold.

"Stay away from my sister!" Ron attempted to throw a punch, but Harry got to it first, slamming his fist into Ron's head to hard that his knuckles split. He shook his hand as Ron crumpled, holding the side of his head.

"What the bloo-"

"You know exactly what that was for. And for your information, we aren't best friends. We haven't been in a while." And Harry took Ginny's hand, jarring her out of her shock, as Ron flopped to the floor, his head pounding.

They made their way to class, informing a teacher of Ron, and headed outside for Care of Magical Creatures.