Life in Charming monthly party and Natasha an Bucky come to town

I've been in Charming California for a few months now and it sure does have it's ups and downs . I love it for the idea it's where I was born and of course I love it for the idea of people I grew up around well not really but that they remember when I was a baby. I still talk to my momma Natasha all the time and I know Gemma hates it and although I do feel bad cause I don't want to hurt her I was raised by Natasha I feel safe around Natasha only reason I came back to charming was cause I wanted to get to know these people that were considered my family and although they are great for the most part I would leave the moment Natasha said to and that's cause she is my safety zone she raised me and that would always be my momma no matter what.  I have gotten closer to Tig like I said he's like another father to me he's my shoulder to cry on an he helps the nightmares he also makes me the best breakfast which consists of eggs bacon and sausage and breakfast potatoes and trust me it's amazing all the time he has kids of his own but they only come around when they need something I feel really bad for him but he has me I know that doesn't change anything but he knows I'm always here to spend some time with him if he ever needs that father and daughter bonding time I love having times like that it makes me remember my father daughter bonding with bucky and that makes me happy I miss bucky. My brother and i have a weird relationship like we get along and he's pretty cool and protective over me but sometimes I feel like a burden to him like sometimes I feel like he only likes me and wants me around for the sake I am his sister and that really makes me sad because I wanna like my brother I want that true family experience but I really don't know if I'll get it but I'm praying and hoping I do.

It's a Friday an I'm working in the office along side momma Gemma I call her momma Gemma because the title of momma is taken by Natasha and I don't wanna be disrespectful to my mom Natasha or momma Gemma but I was raised by Natasha and I see her as my my mother and nothing will ever change that . "Hey baby there will be a party tonight and you have to be there so be ready by 9 and come to the clubhouse." I said "okay momma Gemma I'll be there but only for a little bit I'm not a partier." "Okay darling as long as you are there for a little bit." It was at 5pm that we finished work and I went home and started to get ready I showered and shaved using my strawberry products I got out of the shower and put on my lotion and perfume . I got this right little purple dress to wear tonight with my high heels I think I look sexy hopefully happy thinks so as well . Happy an I are complicated we aren't together yet but he doesn't like when guys are around me an he calls me his and says I'm his and he's mine but nothing has been official and I haven't been with another guy since then to be honest I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for him . I finished getting ready by doing my hair and makeup an made myself some dinner I made a sandwich and had some fruit and chips. It was now 8:55 pm so I started to make my way over to the club house the first person I see is half sack and then juice my two best friends . I really am happy to have them they make my days a whole lot better. Finally about thirty minutes later I saw happy and ima kissing and you can tell that they just got done having sex. Happy looked me in the eyes and he knew he fucked up but it's whatever it's done like I said we weren't official but we did say we were each others but whatever. Now I'm sitting at the bar with juice and halfsack and they asked if I wanted to dance since I'm avoiding happy now and I said sure we danced for about 15 minutes before I told my mom I'm about to head out for the night because I didn't wanna be here anymore . Happy tried to talk to me but I just said look we weren't together we weren't official you don't have to explain yourself to me however you said I was yours and you were mine and then you went and cheated on me I'm not gonna stick around and be treated that way I don't want  a cheater I need a faithful  man so I'm done . Go on go back to ima and have fun I don't wanna be around you anymore since you've been with the nastiest slut in the world. Goodbye happy. I went to use the bathroom before I left and on my way walking out the door before I stepped outside two voices that I missed more than anything in the world stood there and said come here baby girl come give momma a hug yes I'm a momma's girl Natasha is the best mom ever I ran to her in my heels and said in Russian I missed you momma we have our whole conversation in Russian before I turn to bucky who's like a father I ran and gave him a hug and said in Russian I missed you daddy and he said I missed you too baby girl we had a whole conversation before we got rudely interrupted by Gemma and happy wondering why they were here and I was like yeah momma and daddy not that I don't like you guys here but what brings you by. Momma Nat asked if we can talk in private I said not here but back at my house and Gemma said you can share anything with us and Natasha said not at a party I can't I'm here on business to an extent. So the ones who really wanted to know followed Gemma into her office so it was gemma Jax halfsack juice tig and happy in her office with Natasha bucky and I when Natasha started to speak she said that the avengers are gonna be taking a break because there really isn't any threats but Bucky Clint Wanda Pietro Hannah and I have one final mission and I asked what mission is that momma? She responded we gotta go back to Russia take down the red room and save your aunt Yelena. "I thought Yelena was dead momma?" "I thought so too but she's not she's been in Budapest that's why Clint has to go because the last time him and I were there" I then asked why is everyone else going? " She said I'm going because I know my way around and since Yelena is my sister your going because Yelena is your aunt and you know how to use all the weapons from a knife to gun to a bow an arrow plus you know Russian that's another reason Clint bucky pietro and Wanda are going plus with bucky being your father figure and some one who's trained you he's going now I can assume you know why Wanda is going and that's to help you if you know what I mean she's talking about my powers but she won't say that to anyone else and Pietro is going because of his speed it can be useful and then we will come back here and Tony wants us in New York for a party and then bucky and I are moving here to be with you because I wanna be closer to my baby girl.  How long should I pack for momma and she said maybe a month and a half at most we don't have a time frame with this mission we just gotta make sure it's done this time for Good no more mess ups no more red room. I said okay let me say goodbye to my family here and we can go to my house and pack and then we can leave.