Friday date night

So it's now seven forty five pm and happy texted me saying he will be on his way here in about ten minutes and I said okay babe he said see you soon angel. I am so excited and can't wait I'm always happy whenever I can spend time with him I never get tired of being around him he's literally not only my boyfriend but also my best friend I'm thankful for him and I'm the happiest whenever I'm around him he always makes me laugh I know he's the killer for the club but around me he's the sweetest man alive and I'm grateful he met me in his life like this and see a different side of him. Its now seven fifty five and happy Is here I open my door for him and give him a huge hug and a big passionate kiss and he looks at me and says you really look gorgeous baby I said thank you Daddy so now we are going to take his motorcycle and I asked him what our plans were and he said it was a surprise and he couldn't tell me . I pouted and happy laughed and said that we would be there soon so I said okay and then I smiled at him . I'm getting goosebumps I'm so nervous anyways we pull up to this really nice restaurant even though he knows that I would be happy with burgers I don't need anything fancy I just need him and he knows that but he said he wanted to do something really nice for me and I said okay I'll let you but please don't make it a habit I'm ok with burger places I don't really like extremely fancy places I rather it be some where he's comfortable too plus burgers wings pizza and foods like that are my favorite anyways. So we a mozzarella stick appetizer and I had a side salad and ordered a baked potato broccoli and a steak and happy ordered the same thing we spend time cuddling holding each other talking kissing and laughing while waiting on our food being so in love. Everyone can see how much we love each other . Our food finally came and we sat and ate and we even feed each other and that makes me feel so happy and loved no one has ever cared or loved me this much this isnt my first relationship but it's the first one that some on actually cared and loved me and showed me that on a every day basis. When our food was done and we left a huge tip after we paid happy asked me if I wanted to go on a ride on his motorcycle and I said yes of course I said yes I wanna spend more time with him. We got on his bike and we rode for about thirty minutes and he got off and helped me off as well I said thank you and pulled him in for a hug and a kiss and he kissed me back and said no problem baby girl.  Happy I just wanna say thank you for everything you've done for me you've showed me just how much you truly love me and support me and I'm incredibly grateful for you , you are my best friend and my rock and I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't imagine my life without you and I can't wait until we get married and have kids that'll be the best waking up every morning as a family I cant wait for that. He said that he felt the same way and I'm his best friend and his life has gotten better since I have been in it and hearing that makes me happy he's a rough guy but at least I can be his safe haven and hearing that I feel even more happy than I ever thought I could. We sit in each other's arms for longer and I lay my head on his shoulder just relishing in the love I'm feeling while happy rubs my back while holding me and I sit and think to myself how did I get so lucky. Now we are headed back to my place so we can watch a movie and cuddle and make love when we finally arrive home he carried me inside and I head into my room and I have to put on my night time wear so I just put on a giant t shirt and keep my thong on me and cuddle up to happy we start to make love and once that's over we watch a movie. I love cuddling up to my man I'm happy loved and safe and now I'm getting sleepy I miss happy goodnight and I fall asleep.