Yelena's first date and Opie and Jax try to apologize to Yelena and Natasha

As soon as I got home I started getting yelena ready I curled her long blonde hair in tight loose curls and it turned out beautiful. I then started to do a dark smokey eye makeup look with a red liquid lipstick and she looks amazing. She wore tight jeans a crop top and her knee high boots and I gotta say my aunt looks amazing she's incredibly stunning and I can't wait to hear about her date later she and momma Natasha deserve to be happy I hope that they are and I hope that they get everything they want and get everything they deserve. About thirty minutes late yelena gets on her bike and says she was gonna be meeting the guy at the diner that they will be having dinner at aunt yelena is very simple she doesn't really like doing big extravagant things especially the first time meeting some one or a first date type situation.  Now I'm at the house with momma Natasha and dad bucky we are sitting on the couch debating what we should order for dinner finally we agreed on Chinese food i plan to get sweet and sour chicken shrimp fried rice an crab ragoons those are my favorite. Natasha ordered the same thing except with egg rolls and Bucky ordered beef lo mein with both sides and chicken fried rice. As we sit and wait for our food I was talking to Natasha and asked her what would she do if Jax had come to her to apologize to her . She sat there for a few minutes in silence and then said it depends on how I can read him like his body language is he telling the truth is he really sorry did he really have good intentions and just went about them the wrong way. I really would love to be with Jax and have a family with him and he his love but I don't wanna play around and get my feelings hurt I can't go through that again and I don't want to I've had a hard life I don't wanna waste anymore time on some one who doesn't really want me for me if that makes sense . I said it makes sense especially with how he acted and treated you like Tara left him an made him choose between her and the club and he chose the club and she left now she's back after ten years thinking nothing has changed and that nothing happened that's bullshit then he pretty much is following her around like a lost puppy dog and he falls for her again and now that he found out I was telling the truth about Tara cheating on him he wants to make amends and thinks that'll change things and make everything better , same for Opie he found out that Lyla cheated on him and didn't really want him she just didn't want yelena to have him and he didn't believe me that she would cheat on him and now look I was right and now they wanna make it up to you and yelena as well as me since I was telling the truth . I don't know what to do I don't wanna hate them I don't wanna hold a grudge but they really hurt people that I care about with all my heart and soul and I don't want them to do it again and I think it also hurt that the others like Bobby chibs and Tig pretty much were on Jax and Opie side like why are you supporting lying and cheating it's wrong on so many levels. Natasha said yeah I understand about thirty five minutes later our food was here and we decided we were gonna watch some vampire diaries as we eat food bucky Natasha and I used to watch the show as a family on family nights and it always made me feel better when we had those nights I felt safe and protected and loved when we watched movies or shows and ate food and cuddled together I truly felt like I had people that cared about me at that moment.  About two hours later yelena came home and said her date went well but she doesn't think they will go on another date again. Natasha and I told her we got text messages from Jax and Opie and they want to meet us at the lake in about twenty minutes so they can apologize and we all texted back and said okay . Natasha and yelena said they will listen to what they have to say but doesn't know if they will fully forgive plus Jax and Opie still would have to do something to make it up to them. We got into my truck and drove to the lake where Opie and Jax were already waiting for us. We all said hello and how are you doing. Opie told yelena that she looked nice and she said I just got back home from a date and it was a good date but I don't think that we will have another one again and Jax also said that Natasha looked gorgeous an that she looked nice.  They started off by hugging us and saying how sorry they are and that they apologize for not listening to me and they felt horrible once they found out I was telling the truth they felt bad because they hurt yelena and Natasha and me and we were important to them . We said that you still have to make it up to us and you have to earn our trust back but we maybe able to forgive you and get back to where we were and maybe get even better . They all said that was fine and it'll get better and they will think of ways to earn our trust back and that they will be couples again and everything went well we went home and relaxed and went to sleep hopefully everything turns out okay.