the following day and spending time with family

Even though I had nothing planned really for the day besides talking to happy I woke up early so I can go for a run and clear my head . I woke up at seven so I can come home and shower and get ready before ten am I really hope today is gonna be a good day I also got a text late last night talking about how Yelena and Natasha wanted to have a girl's day and thought I could text momma Gemma and ask if she wanted to join us and she said yes and we were gonna go to lunch and do some fun I am really excited. Now I'm putting on my tennis shoes and grabbing my keys and heading out the door and I'm gonna just run a mile today nothing to major just to clear my mind and keep in shape especially since I am getting married very soon I am gonna start wedding planning as well . I grab my phone and put on some music and right now I'm listening to Tennessee fan by Morgan Wallen I really like his music ( real life too he's one of my newer favorites obviously not my all time favorite country artist but he isnt that bad.) I'm now running back home after running around the track by my house and once I get inside I'm going to go up to my room and get ready to grab my shower things I  take a shower everyday twice a day I hate smelling bad and I hate feeling greasy and oily I know it's something that happens but I just feel gross so I'm away doing multiple hygiene things a day. I finally get inside and close and lock my front door and I head up to my bedroom and grab my shorts and tank top along with my bra and underwear today I'm just gonna keep it simple I stop by the closest an grab a new towel after I'm done with showering I'm gonna start a load of laundry because I'm almost out of towels and wash rags . I shower and today I decided I wanted to use my coconut shampoo and my strawberry conditioner with my milk and honey body wash and of course I shave an afterwards I dry myself off and lotion my self up and I notice it's almost nine am and happy will be here by ten am so I hurry up and grab my laundry basket and start a load. Then I head to the kitchen so I can start to make breakfast today will be simple just some fried eggs bacon and sausage I'll put that on a bagel with some cheese and have a breakfast sandwich once that's done happy got here and I walked over to him and gave him a big hug and a huge kiss and he kissed back just as passionately he said he can't stay long because he's gotta help clay with something's i said that's fine i am gonna spend the day with natasha Yelena and momma gemma i just wanted to talk to you about something i just wanted to ask since we are engaged to be married and since the others have essiently moved out i wanted to ask if you wanted to move in here with me and we can use this as our home and happy said yes and he will be back tonight and I said okay baby I gotta go get ready for a day with the girls . I clean up after breakfast and the girls and momma Gemma are meeting me at my house and we are gonna get lunch first . We are gonna go to chilis and I'm really excited . They all show up about thirty minutes later while I was waiting I was able to put the towels and wash rags in the dryer and once I get home I'll put the stuff away. I get in momma Gemmas car and we head over to chilis and once we get there I'm getting a few different appetizers I'm getting the egg roll and of course the mini sliders but for my main I'm getting their chicken tenders today since I've had a lot of burgers recently we sit and talk and laugh and wait for our food we are all having a really good time I'm having the best family time lately .   Now we are headed to the mall and do some shopping we get perfume and lotions at bath and body works I get some sexy lingerie as well as the others at Victoria's secret we spend three hours there and then I head home I'm tired and wanna get some sleep . I walk inside and put my bags away and start to fold the towels to put them away and I'm gonna get a nightgown on so I can go to sleep its been a very good day and I had the best time but now I have a really bad headache and just really wanna sleep and relax. So I just get comfortable and lay down and watch some movies on my phone and I just fall asleep happy has a key for when he gets here so I don't have to worry about him not being able to get inside and we me up. I dooze off to sleep as I am tired.