epilogue

Its been five years since happy and I got married along with everyone else . We are still together our children Rebekah Andrea James Clarence and Nathaniel Thomas Jackson are now excited because they are expecting a little sister yeah happy and I are expecting one more and then we are done we will be happy it's our two boys and two girls . This time I made Hayley the god mom and she's really excited none of the others besides Yelena and Natasha had kids they were able to have children due to Wanda being a witch she was able to help give them that. Hayley really didn't want her own kids because of tigs daughters they always start drama they really don't like Hayley but Tig and Hayley don't care tigs daughters don't really have anything to do with tig so he doesn't care about their opinions on his love life and his life in general. Brie and Nikki didn't want kids because they were perfectly happy just being the aunties to everyone's kids Nikki and juice just didn't want kids and Brie didn't really wany any either but they also didn't know if they could because of kip only have one but they didn't know if they physically could but they were fine with that they just wanted to be the best aunts and uncles and truly they were. Gemma Natasha clay and Bucky are all enjoying being grandparents and are really happy that I am expecting another baby an that makes me happy that I have so many people in my corner that love an support us..happy is excited to be a father once again also Rebekah takes the kids out all the time they absolutely love Rebekah even calling her momma bex they asked me if I cared and I said no which is true I said I don't care if you wanna call Rebekah momma bex as long as you understand that I am you guys real mom I birthed you and raised you. Rebekah is just another momma that If something happened to daddy or I she will step in an take care of you they understood they are smart children. When the kids called her momma bex for the first time she really was so happy she was crying happy tears and that makes me smile I'm glad she loves them with her whole heart and I'm glad they love her Rebekah truly is my best friend and I just want her happy. I can't wait for this little girl to be born that way Hayley can step into momma Hayley role which we all know she will be the best in and that makes me smile. Natasha had a boy and named him Thomas harry and Yelena had a daughter named Natasha Marie after Natasha and my middle name and that was really sweet I'm the god mom to little Natasha and Nikki is the god mom to Thomas and the reason for that is Nikki and Natasha are best friends plus natasha is like my mom we figured that would be weird if i was godmom this little girl that i am having will be named hope gemma lowman everyone loves the name . She will be born soon and I can't wait for that anyways this was my story how I went from Hannah Marie teller growing up in charming to being kidnapped into the red room raised by the black widow and the winter soldier to finding my way back home and finding love and finding my family now I end this journey as Hannah Marie lowman and that's the best thing that I could ever be daughter wife mother and best friend to many .