shopping for the party

Both Yelena and Natasha pov
We both got a text from Hannah saying that pietro called and said that Tony is gonna throw Hannah a formal wearing party in New York in a month so Yelena and Natasha kisses Opie and Jax goodbye since they also had to head to the clubhouse and decided to go home and shower and get ready with Hannah to get dressed and shoes and jewelry it'll be so much fun about an hour and a half later we were all ready so we went to the biggest mall around so we have more to see and more to get. Yelena got a dark emerald green dress Natasha got a black dress and Hannah got both a red and purple dress cause she couldn't decide which one to get . Then we decided to get shoes we just got standard black high heels shoes but Hannah got silver and black high heeled shoes black for the purple dress silver for the red dress. Then we got to Victoria secret and we all got black and white strapless bras .  We got to the jewelry store and bought a necklace bracelet rings earrings and an anklet and went home we had so much fun having a family girl day then we went home and we decided we would order food we decided to get Chinese food we got egg rolls and crab ragoons and we got sweet and sour chicken a few other entrees then we got shrimp fried rice and chicken fried rice and we also get some chicken lo mein and it was amazing.  We spent time watching movies as well we had so much fun. Now we are just sitting around talking and having a good time until it was time to go to sleep we said our goodnights and we plan to cook breakfast together in tje morning.