the following morning the doctors and almost time for the engagement party

The following morning I am woken up by momma Gemma coming into my room telling me she's made me a doctor's appointment and it's time to go I shower quickly so I don't stink of throw up and all those sickness smells that aren't good I put on sweatpants and a sweat shirt because I don't feel good and I honestly feel way worse then I did the previous night I feel like death and I'm sure everyone who has been sick before can tell you what that feels like walking is an issue because I feel dizzy I also feel very nauseous and my head hurts really bad so bad that it sometimes effects my vision so yeah I honestly feel like death. We arrive at the doctors office and momma Gemma helps me out of the car and helps me walk since I'm scared that I will fall bad and hurt myself we get everything checked in and wait for the nurse to come get me so we can go on back. I start telling her all of my symptoms and she has me take a pregnancy test and she has me taking another test to make sure all of my organs and stuff are good and not infected or anything like that she does check my blood pressure and it is 222/118 its really high so she said that the doctor might want me on a blood pressure medication. she also took my temperature and it was 102 so it was high. Now I'm just waiting for the doctor to come in and see what's wrong with me hopefully nothing too bad. The doctor game in about ten minutes later and said that I was pregnant which is weird because up until last night I didn't have any symptoms and I'm about five months pregnant also on top of that I have pneumonia and that sucks she prescribed me medication and I was on my happy momma took me to the pharmacy to get me my meds and I told her that happy was coming home from visiting family tonight and I will tell him then and there I said it was weird because until I got sick last night I had no symptoms at all so I really didn't know and she said she didn't know until she was seven months pregnant with Jax because she didn't have any symptoms she didn't gain weight she didn't have morning sickness or weird food cravings and I didn't either so I was scared about that. Anyways momma gemma dropped me off at home and about an hour and a half later happy came home and he heard from the others that I was sick and wanted to know if I was okay and I said yeah I'm okay momma Gemma took me to the doctor today and I found out that I have pneumonia and I was also five months pregnant but I didn't know at all because up until last night when I got really sick I had no symptoms of pregnancy and I didn't gain weight or have morning sickness or any of that so I really didn't know she said the reason I found out that I was pregnant was because of the pneumonia and I probably wouldn't have known otherwise if I didnt get sick and happy was actually his name he was very happy that we are having a baby I'm excited as well I have always wanted a family of my own I always wanted to be a mother. We decided we were gonna go to the clubhouse and tell everyone in a few days because although that is something really exciting I still do have pneumonia and I don't wanna get anyone else sick but happy offered to take good care of me. I went to lay down and happy informed that daddy clay and momma Gemma we're gonna stop by a little bit later with some stuff to help make me feel better and I'll tell clay I'm pregnant then because momma Gemma already knows so at least clay will know then as well and eventually when I feel better I'll tell everyone else I just don't want anyone else sick . After laying down for about two hours momma Gemma and daddy clay come an momma Gemma hugs me and I told Daddy I had something to tell him and I told him that I was pregnant and he was really excited he really wanted to be a grandpa and Gemma wanted to be a grandma I mean they are because they have Abel but apparently it's special when their daughter is pregnant . They left and about a week later happy and I went to the clubhouse and told everyone I told everyone that I was pregnant and they were all excited to become aunts and uncles I made Rebekah a god mom and juice was God dad since chibs and Tig were actual uncles and I know Rebekah can't have kids at all and I know her being god mom would make her extremely happy and she's my best friend so I wanna make her happy she really deserves to be happy . I'm glad I made that right choice while I was at the clubhouse we also talked about the finishing touches on our engagement party and we decided next month we will have it and I am really excited there is about four more months until my wedding and I can't wait to be Mrs lowman . We finally headed home and I went back to sleep cause although I feel better than before I still don't have a lot of energy yet hopefully soon.