Saturday morning and Saturday night surprise

Happy and I woke up at ten am and I asked him if he wanted me to make him breakfast he said no I should go shower and he will make me breakfast I said okay baby do you know where everything is and he said yeah he does and I said okay sweetie . I grab my clothes and head into the shower and I spent twenty five minutes in there shampooing my hair and conditioning my milk and honey body soap. I got done and put lotion on my body and walked downstairs into my kitchen and saw happy making biscuits and gravy sausage bacon and eggs and had some fresh fruit cut I walked up to him and gave him a very hot passionate kiss and I thanked him for making me breakfast. He said that after breakfast he was gonna have to leave so he can get to the clubhouse and help daddy clay out and I said that's fine I have something I gotta do today as well and I really did I have to go shopping and he said that's fine but don't forget that we have to be at momma Gemmas at 8 for the bonfire and barbecue And I said I remember and I wouldn't forget that it's those times where I'm the happiest I just hope this time wouldn't be like the last time with ima Tara and Lyla starting something that they obviously couldn't finish. happy and I are done eating now so I am cleaning up the kitchen after since he cooked an he cooked a really delicious and huge breakfast. He gets ready to leave and I get ready to shower again so I can do my hair and my makeup and look all pretty for today I have a feeling it's gonna be special and I don't know why. I get my haired curled and I kept my makeup natural because I don't wanna over due it and I also know that we will probably play basketball so I don't wanna sweat it all off  I looked in the mirror and thought that I looked really beautiful and I'm excited for tonight for whatever reason . It was now 8 and we are headed to momma Gemmas house and I'm excited but nervous I wonder what Is gonna happen . We finally got to momma Gemmas and I get out of my truck and I walk into her house and saw her in the kitchen so I go to help and give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek . Tonight we are having steaks ribs burgers hotdogs and chicken on the grill with baked beans Mac and cheese corn on the cob and salad and I'm really excited some of my favorite foods and being surrounded by family it really couldn't get any better than it is . About an hour later all of the food was done being made so we ate the food sitting at the kitchen table being around each other I love my family it makes me really happy . About another hour later happy pulls me outside to momma Gemmas outside garden and we were talking about something and I saw everyone outside looking at us and I saw happy get down on one knee and he asked me if I would marry him and I said yes of course I would he put the beautiful engagement ring on my finger and I couldn't help but stare at it and that made me really happy . I am really excited I'm marrying the love of my life and I'm surrounded by my family and they all knew happy said he asked Bucky Jax Clay momma Gemma and momma Natasha for permission and that made me happy all the important people in my life my mom's and dads and of course my older big brother I'm really happy. Now we are all playing basketball and I'm winning with happy peter Pietro and Jax on my team. I'm thinking my life is seriously the best and I can't wait for the future . Its now around midnight happy and I leave to go to my house yelena is staying with Opie like Natasha is staying with Jax so happy and I are going to my house and gonna make love and celebrate our engagement and I can't wait to start to plan our wedding and I can't wait to marry him it'll make me the happiest I have ever been. We get to my room and get comfortable and put on a movie and we cuddle into each other and I say happy I wanna fuck please fuck me and he said he loved it when I begged I said please fuck me hard and rough daddy and so we processed to do that I was cumming so many times and I couldn't catch my breath he took my breath away like always . We have finally finished and now we are just laying in bed cuddling and I can't wait for tomorrow as well because I am spending the day with clay having some daddy daughter time and that makes me really happy . Now I'm finally falling asleep so goodnight.