Jax pov

While Hannah Yelena and Natasha have been in New York celebrating Hannah's birthday I've been missing Natasha and my sister Hannah . Natasha has been a really good mom to able and he's been asking where she is and when she will be coming back and i say she will be back in a couple days and he gets excited he misses her hugs and kisses and her making him breakfast and spending time with her and to be honest I miss it too I never felt this way before even with Tara . Speaking of Tara it's like she knew Hannah Yelena and Natasha would be gone when they were because she's been coming around a lot again trying to get me to go back to her and to be honest that's not gonna work I told her to leave that I didn't want her here and she asked why it's not like Natasha Is here and I said she will be coming back she's just in New York celebrating Hannah's birthday she's coming back unlike you , you waited ten years to come back and now that I moved on you don't like it so you are just starting trouble well you need to leave I don't want you here I don't want you back and you gotta accept that Natasha Is ables mom and she is my old lady you are just some one I gave my crow to and you up and left that doesn't work anymore sorry so just leave . She started to walk away and say that she will be back and this wasn't the last time we would see her . Well next time she's here Natasha will be here as well so that she will get her ass beat if she tries anything again Natasha is my old lady she will be my wife and she is the mother to my future kids and I know hannah likes her she doesnt like tara never did never had and never will. Now everyone is getting back to thinking about Hannah's birthday party for when they come back Thursday.