brie and Nikki get engaged and Ima Tara and Lyla start drama again

Over the next month a lot has happened juice and kip came to me asking for help so they can pick out a ring to propose to the girls and I said I'll help just let me know when so last weekend we went to the jewelry store and I helped them pick out the best ring for each girl and I know that they will love it and I can't wait for them to see the rings and say yes which I know that they will I know Nikki loves juice just like I know brie loves kip. They are both perfect for them and I love seeing all of them happy . We have decided that they were gonna propose at the next family dinner which is Friday night and today Is Thursday so tomorrow that's gonna be fun it's really soon and that makes me happy then we will all finally have some one none of us will be single anymore. Today is just a really relaxing day because everyone is busy Yelena and Opie are having a family day today happy went to visit his mom and aunt and everyone else is working while Gemma is getting everything ready for tomorrow night I'm really excited right now I am making myself some lunch I'm just having a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. After I ate lunch I texted momma Gemma and I asked her if she needed any help getting ready for tomorrow and she asked if I could pick some stuff up for the dinner tomorrow and I said sure we are having Mexican food night to an extent we are doing tacos burritos quesadillas and enchiladas along with tamales. So I get in my truck and I go to Walmart and I pick up lots of chicken breasts and lots of pounds of ground beef but I also pick up some Spanish rice and refried beans it definitely won't be authentic but it will still taste good. I pick up lettuce taco shells but soft and hard I pick up onions tomatoes sour cream guacamole anything else you might put in any of the foods we are having. I got to the check out and checked the items out and put them in my truck I texted momma Gemma and said that I was gonna be bringing the food over to her so she has it ready. She texted back and said thanks angel  I get to mommas house and drop off the food and give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek and help her put everything away. I get ready to go home when I notice it's eight pm I go inside my house and just have a bowl of tomato soup I had left over for dinner I'm not super hungry but it's better to at least have something in your system then nothing at all. After that I go upstairs and get ready for bed tomorrow will be a busy day and I am extremely tired and wanna sleep. I lay down in bed after getting my nightgown on and watching some Netflix show I never heard of before just something random so there's some noise so I can go to sleep I haven't been sleeping too well since happy doesn't sleep here a lot I understand he's busy with the club I get it I'm not mad about that but since I do get nightmares from my past some times i can't sleep alone. I eventually fall asleep and sleep until nine am the following morning I get up and saw that I got a text message saying dinner is at seven and I texted back okay I go downstairs and make myself some breakfast I just make a simple plain bagel and cream cheese I have some strawberries and banana on the side I'm not too hungry and i also don't wanna do anything elaborate because I'm really tired. I go back upstairs and go in my room and get my shower material my clothes I plan on wearing today it's as simple as a nice shirt like off the shoulders shirt with flowers and a pair of leggings it's fall now so it's a bit cold also I'm tired so I'm not trying to do too much I get in the shower and use my strawberry scents today for both shampoo and conditioner and use my milk and honey scent for body wash I washed my face with my face wash and dried my body and hair an put lotion and perfume on. Im waiting on the other girls to come over so we can all get ready and spend time together before we go over to momma Gemma and daddy clay house. After twenty minutes later everyone shows up and Natasha seems mad they all do so apparently this morning they were at the clubhouse hanging around while I was having a bad morning cause I couldn't really sleep last night apparently Lyla ima and Tara showed up again talking all this crap starting so much drama being like why didn't you pick us why don't you love us and what do they have that we don't it seems that they won't give up but they are gonna have to because I have a feeling next time they don't get away with it I know Natasha is being nice fo the sake of Jax because she understands that she was his first love and all but if you know Natasha you could tell she is at her whits end with it all and she is fed up next time wont be so pretty and then after the boys said for them to leave they did without anymore drama but that makes me think that they are planning something and something bad at that. I do my makeup just chapstick and mascara and eyeliner simple not too much an Yelena curls my hair and that's all that I do. I look at the time and notice that it's 6:30 pm so we start to head over to momma Gemmas house and arrive about ten minutes after . We go to the kitchen and start helping get everything ready for the tacos and that makes me excited. Gemma asked if I was okay I didn't look to good and I said yes momma I'm fine I just didn't sleep the best last night I was in pain and sometimes I still get nightmares from the past. She understood an gave me a huge hug . Chibs grabbed Rebekah and Tig grabbed Hayley and they asked them to marry them and they said yes and that the rings were beautiful and they said that Hannah helped pick them out then the girls came running to me and giving me a huge hug I hugged them back and kissed their cheeks and told them I loved them and they did the same and said we love you too. Now everything was ready and the tacos can now be ate and I'm really hungry . Jax came over an asked if I was okay and I told him the same thing I told mom I'm just tired I didn't sleep the best because of nightmares from the past and the fact that I was in pain and he understood and gave me a hug and kiss on the head I really love my big brother he's the best brother and best dad I've seen. Anyways after two hours of hanging around and eating laughing and talking happy and I decide to head home I gave him a kiss and hug and we made love but now I'm gonna go to sleep he said he will be up there soon he's gonna watch some TV though and I said that was okay I'm just really tired and wanna get some sleep. After twenty minutes of laying in bed I fall asleep and hoping I sleep good tonight.