the next few months

So a lot has happened within these last few months happy moved in to my house which is now our house he moved in four days after asking him to move in and that made me really excited. The girls Brie Nikki Hayley Rebekah Yelena Natasha and Gemma have been helping me plan the wedding happy and I decided we wanted a fall wedding so next fall we are getting married . A lot has happened to the others as well Natasha and Yelena have gotten engaged and I can't wait for them to get married as well they deserve the happiness and that makes me really happy also along with that I think the others will get engaged soon I know Tig and Chibs have been asking what style of engagement ring they would like I offered to help them and they have taken me up on my offer to help. I'm just waiting for them to say so that they are ready I hope it's very soon that'll be nice and I think as far as kip and juice I just think that they are nervous but I know for a fact that Brie and Nikki would marry them. Once everyone gets engaged we will be having a really big party to celebrate all of us and I can't wait for that I serious have the best family. Happy and I decided we weren't gonna do traditional wedding clothes I won't be wearing a wedding dress and he won't be wearing a tux I'll still be wearing a dress just not a long white one probably red or purple since people said I looked the best in those colors and he'll be wearing a t shirt and his kutte and jeans and I can't wait I'm in love and I love happy so much he's the best thing to ever happen to me . Momma Gemma has offered to make us our food and cake so that way we aren't spending to much money and she does know that it'll be a large amount of food since all of my new york family is coming for the wedding in gave momma ten thousand dollars to get all the food ready and said if she needs more than to ask but that should be a good start since we are having a very large crowd and we want all different types of foods like steak ribs chicken burgers some pasta and some vegan and vegetarian options along with a lot of different sides. I know momma Gemma has this covered she's the best when it comes to planning dinners and food ideas . She is just the best in general. I'm having Jax and clay walk me down the aisle and since we aren't having a traditional wedding at a church or anything like that chibs has agreed to marry us since he ordained and he can marry people and that makes me happy because I think of him as an uncle and want my family involved as much as possible in my big day. My new york family is coming and I'm excited for that Tony Steve and all the others its been a few months since I have seen them. Currently I'm sitting on my couch relaxing taking a break from all the wedding planning while happy is busy helping Opie and Jax with something I get a minute to sit and relax and take a deep breath which I needed I have been really stressed out planning this wedding like I'm really excited for it but it is a very stressful process luckily I have all the girls to help me but at the end of the day it really is up to me even though they are giving me a lot of suggestions so it's stressful and im taking it one day at a time. We also decided that I was gonna wear a red dress to the wedding and a purple to the after party and all the bridesmaids and maid of honor will be wearing black since its a color that goes with everything I'm thankful that part was easy .  Time really is flying by and everything is getting closer to happening it's been a few weeks since we have started the wedding planning and tig has proposed to Hayley while chibs has proposed to Rebekah . Tigs daughters really don't like Hayley but Tig doesn't care because his daughters don't care about him and only come around when they need money so why does he care about their opinions on who he's marrying those were his words. Now all we are waiting on is juice to propose to Nikki and kip to propose to brie and then all of us would have some one and that makes me happy. Now let's see what the future holds for us next.