mother daughter time

Today is Friday it's currently morning I'm gonna get up and go take a shower because today I get to spend some time with momma Gemma we're gonna go get our nails done and go shopping and grab some lunch when we are done so today I'm just gonna wear a sundress and my sandals . I quickly did my shower routine and just ate a bagel and cream cheese . I drove over to the clubhouse where I was meeting momma I first saw daddy clay and walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said hey daddy he said hey angel how are you I'm okay how are you daddy he said that he was good and I said that's good daddy I'll see you later yeah. I hugged everyone else while waiting on Momma to get finished doing what she was doing so we could end up leaving . I sat down on the couch in the main room and about five minutes later momma Gemma came out and asked if I was ready to go I said yes momma which care are we taking yours or mine. She said we can take my truck and I said okay so we are now getting in my truck and we are going to get our nails done now I'm getting fake nails and getting the nails done black because they can go with everything what about you momma she said same here angel .  We pull up to the nail salon in Lodi an that's the same place that the mall is in and I'm really excited it's been a while since I have been to a mall and maybe I can find something sexy to wear for my date night with happy it's gonna be exciting and I also should look for an outfit for tomorrow's surprise. I said hey momma do you think you can help me find an outfit for tomorrow's surprise since you know what the surprise is and she said yes baby.  She said that she is really excited for the surprise and it'll make me smile really big . She said that she can't wait to see that smile on my face and her saying that made me smile and give her a huge hug . Both my mommas are really special ladies anyone would be lucky to have one great mom but I have two great mommas and I couldn't be any happier im a lucky girl.

Gemma pov
We are at the nail salon getting our feet done we are getting manicures and pedicures and I am enjoying this mother daughter time together hopefully we can do it at least once a month I'm glad I can make up for the time I never got with her as a child because it was taken from me now she's living here again and we are getting to be a big family . About forty five minutes later we got done doing our nails and now we are gonna go to the mall . I told Hannah tonight for her date night she should either get a black dress since it goes with everything and maybe some red lingerie and for tomorrow she should get either a red dress or a purple dress since those two colors bring out your gorgeous blue eyes. Once I said that she blushed and that made me smile anyway we got  to the mall and we went to shop we found so many clothes we spent a lot of money but it was worth it now we are gonna go to a place where we can get burgers and wings and foods like that and we are going to eat inside we pulled up and got out I got a burger and some wild wings and fries and Hannah got a bacon cheeseburger hot buffalo wings and fries and a coke.

Hannah pov.
We got to the restaurant and momma ordered a burger and mild wings and fries and a water I got a bacon cheeseburger with buffalo hot wings and fries with a coca cola and I am so hungry I can't wait to eat while waiting for our food we sat there talking about everything and anything under the sun we sat and talked about our lives and our days and she mentioned my other older brother who passed away named Tommy and that broke my heart he had the teller flaw like jax did but tommy just didnt make it i had it as well which explains a lot since i have heart issues  once our food came we started eating and talking the food was so good the bacon was really crispy now I like it the wings had a really nice kick to them and the French fries were crispy as well and not soggy which Is good I don't like soggy french fries. Anyways about thirty minutes later we are done eating and we are heading to go back to the clubhouse . Once we get back to the clubhouse I gave momma a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek and said I had really fun momma maybe we can do this more maybe like once or twice a month and momma said sure baby I enjoyed myself as well I'm glad I got to spend time with my daughter I love you baby girl always remember that and I said I love you too momma and I'll always remember that.  Once I hugged her I saw happy on my way out of the clubhouse and he said that he would pick me up at 8 and currently it's like 3 so when I got home I'll start to fix my hair and makeup since I didnt really wear makeup today I wore lipgloss and mascara but I will put more on and freshen up I'm really excited to see what happy has done and planned for tonight and tomorrow but tonight I plan to wear the purple dress and tomorrow I am going to wear the red dress that really brings out my gorgeous blue eyes as momma said earlier. Now I am just waiting on the couch until happy comes to pick me up. I am really excited for our date night.